Chapter 5: Three Years

A/N: I feel like I didn't give a good description on describing how Yuki, River, and Mako looked, so I made them in Gacha Club for a better picture of what they look like. Here ya go!

Now then, onto the chapter!-------------------------Izuku ran through the bustling city, hurrying to get to the train station, his dangly earrings moving with the wind as he went

-------------------------
Izuku ran through the bustling city, hurrying to get to the train station, his dangly earrings moving with the wind as he went. He stepped in a puddle as he ran, paying no mind to the fact that his shoes were now wet.

He noticed a couple of construction workers walking towards his way with a metal beam, so he did what any normal person would do.

He jumped over the first worker, landed on the beam, then jumped over the second worker before landing on all fours and quickly taking off on two legs.

"Whoa! Watch out, kid!" one of the workers yelled as he ran. "Sorry, sir!" Izuku yelled back.

It had been three years since Izuku was bitten and turned into a Wolfwalker, and it's been amazing! He truly felt like one with the pack, and he has changed completely over the years. He went from a shy, timid 12-year-old boy to a strong, wild 15-year-old boy!

He ran as fast as his legs would go and eventually stopped when he saw a monstrous villain roar out, causing a disturbance and drawing a crowd.

Izuku looked up at the villain in amazement as he smiled, showing off his particularly sharp canines.

"Whoa! That's one huge supervillain!" Izuku exclaimed as he got closer to the crowd. He watched in awe as Kamui Woods jumped up and launched at the criminal, who threatened to break him like a toothpick if he didn't get away.

Izuku flinched at the loudness but surged forward and pushed his way through the crowd. He listened to mindless chatter and got some background information on the criminal everyone in the area was currently watching.

Apparently, the villain stole a purse and activated his quirk when he got cornered. Izuku continued to push through the crowd until he got a better view and watched Kamui Woods land on the top of a train shelter and shook his head.

"Illegal use of abilities during rush hour, as well as robbery and assault?" Kamui tutted as the criminal glared at him. "You are the absolute definition of evil."

"At least Kamui Woods is taking care of it," Izuku breathed. "He's climbing up the ranks to be a popular young superstar too!"

"One look at that goofy grin and I know what you are. A fanboy," an older man with three star-like objects coming out of his head commented.

"Uh, kinda," Izuku muttered before turning his head away and letting out a shaky laugh.

"Your punishment," Kamui Woods started and his arm started to shift and move, making different shapes. "Take him down tree man!" The man next to Izuku called out.