I miss my friends. I miss them so much. I want their presence. I wanna go back...

________

Days have passed and i was still stuck with Bonten. I guess they have no plan on letting me go.

I once heard them talking about me. I guess the news have been spreading of me missing and not really on a vacation.

I thought Hanma handled it out by telling mitsuya that i am in a vacation. I guess he didn't fall for that.

I did hear them that polices are searching for me around the town. And they wont stop any sooner.

I sighed again thinking of a way to escape. It would he easy now knowing that polices might be around. But what worries me is, some polices might be connected with bonten.

After the kidnaping incident i really wanna get away from them. Alot more might come since bonten's enemies find me as an important thing for bonten. Thinking that Bonten will give up everything to them once they get me. Which is not happening.

My first plan wont work. Im sure of it, so now im thinking of another way.

I can ask ES but she might get in trouble if she helps me. And i dont want that.

But...

I need my safety first right?

Think for yourself before anyone else.

I dont wanna be selfish but i gotta put me first.

In order to survive.

To escape.

I sighed again. I looked down on my hands feeling guilty on what im about to do.

Is this the right choice? I dont wanna lose anyone's trust. But im sure she will understand. Its for myself after all.

I've been wanting to do this. To escape. To be free and be back to my normal life.

Im moving freely right now but every wrong move i do i get beat up. I get to eat good foods yes. But i dont feel safe.

I really dont.

Knowing that someone might get me again without anyone noticing. That incident might repeat again.

I dont want that.

Tears started falling from my eyes as my hands are shaking. Im panicking. I dont know what to do.

This is why i shouldn't have gotten attached to ES. If I didn't making decisions won't be this hard.

I flinched when i heard someone knocking. I wiped my tears away using my sleeves and fixed myself before opening the door.

I heavily sighed and took the thick wood i got with my bed one foot hiding it in the back of the bathroom.

This is it. Im doing it.

For myself. My safety. Freedom. This is not selfishness. This isn't.

I opened the door and smiled warmly at ES.

"Hi! I got you food! This one is delicious than yesterday!" She energetically said as she fixed the plate to the table.

"Yeah? Who cooked it?" Guilt is occupying my mind and body right now. But i need to do this. Please.

"I did! Ran helped me! We had troubles om the way though hehehe" i couldn't help but to smile at her words.

I gulped and stared at her back blankly as she fixed the food.

"I-i need to go to the bathroom real quick" when i saw her nodded from the back i went to the bathroom and locked it.

I'm doing it. I stared at the thick wood infront of me. I sighed and took it.

I quitely opened the door and saw that she was still fixing the food. She's really organize so its normal for her to take this long.

Tears fell from my eyes as i quietly walked to her back lifting the thick wood ready to hit her.

If only my mind is not disagreeing with me i would have finished this sooner.

My hands were stuck in the air.

I widen my eyes when was about to speak and turn to me.

But before she can utter a word and turn completely to me i hit her in the head making her fall in the ground with a blood on her head.

I dropped the wood from my hands as i trembled. I did it. Fuck..

My sight started to blur more as i kept mummbling sorry  i quickly went towards her and carried her before putting her on the bed and getting the key on her necklace.

She mentioned it before. Which was quite dumb of her. I guess she trusted me that much huh?

I fastly move and peeked on the door seeing if someone is outside that might see me.

Luckily the hallway was empty. I observed bonten's schedule for the past days.

They're always busy and always in there room of in the HQ.

They dont keep body guards here so it would be easy for me.

The only thing there is, is a cctv. But the person watching that cctv is always asleep.

But even though i will still try to avoid that.

I sighed nervously as i fastly but quitely ran to the hallway barefoot not wanting to make any noises.

I stopped when my eyes saw Sanzu. The person i dont wanna encounter right now.

I hid in the corner waiting for him to leave out of the way.

Fuck. I nervously cussed in my mind as i saw him heading towards the hallway im in.

Theres a big possiblity that he might see me and if he dont and walked passed me he might check my room and see ES there.

I didn't hit her that hard so she might gain conscious any time.

Fuck fuck fuck! This can ruin my plan! I thought sanzu is handling their drug delivery!

REINI
@iliveforgayshits

I am officially signing off from writing. Thankyou for the readers who supported me. Sadly I am done in this TR era.

It was fun making nonsense stories for yall :) Im Thankful for the readers who still here until now.

Iliveforgayshits is now signing off.