9

REINI

Half of me has disappeared this day”

I DONT REALY KNOW what is happening but my whole body hurts. my vision is dark and i can hear noises or should i say people talking around me. 

i thought of moving but i didn't do it, because my body hurts more than before.

I listened closely and i could tell that it was a woman and a man.

"Are you sure about this baby?" I heard the woman say. I almost cringed on the sound of her voice. It was kind of flirty and a baby voice that you would not want to hear.

"Shut up and dont call me that. Watch him closely" the man responded. Heck i wanted to laugh and see what was the woman's reaction about that.

It seemed like the man was talking about me. To watch me closely.

I heard a door closes. So that mean that the man was gone right? Its just me and this woman?

I cant be sure about this since i cant see anything. One mistake move and im doomed so i meed to be careful.

"Fucking bastard! He made me pretend to be that woman and this is what i get!? I fucking did a great job!"  She whisper yell. I could tell that she was walking in circle's as she cursed out the guy.

So shes pretending to be Es? Well thats what i understand. But i still cant be sure.

I wish what im thinking is right. Because i know that Es wouldn't do this to me. She was a great friend. And i know that she would not break my trust. I just know it.

I decided to move and as expected the woman noticed this right away.

"Get in here! Hes awake!" My ear drums almost exploded on how loud she was.

Shes like a fucking second siren. Just by hearing that i bet shes annoying.

I heard many footsteps coming from above. This means im in a basement right?

The footsteps got closer and far away and closer once again when i heard a door open.

I blinked multiple times to reduce the light around when they took off the blind fold on my eyes.

I looked around. And im right. Im in a basement. It looks so disgusting.

I scanned the people around me. And none of them were familiar.

I didn't utter any words and watched them watch me.

They look so dumb right now. I could tell that this is their first time kidnaping someone.

But i must say that their plan was unexpected for me.

I glared at the man infront of me. He was standing and towering above me as if im scared of him.

"You're awake my love" i almost gagged at what he called me. What the fuck?

"Who the fuck are you!?" I yelled still glaring at him.

I saw him smile making me more pissed. What is he smiling about!? He looks so damn ugly!

"Dont you remember me? This make my heart shatter love" again with that name!

I didn't say anything. I cant risk anything right now. Everyone is surrounding me.

"What? Cat got your tongue bitch?" I ignored the woman's voice. It was the woman earlier. I could tell by her voice.