Eventually, Giselle slowed down and she wouldn't mind getting caught by her pretty policewoman for a short break for them after a long run.

"Gotcha!" Drew hugged Giselle from behind and tried catching up her breath, resting her chin on Giselle's shoulder, and panted, "This Lil thief  is a handful."

"Oh, that's my middle name," Giselle joked proudly as she patted her senior's head and mocked a sympathy, "Maybe you should retire from the police."

"I don't think so," Drew said in a determined voice and tightened her arms around Giselle's waist. "I absolutely love this job since I caught my favorite thief." Drew leaned in closer near Giselle's ear and whispered, "Once I got you, I will keep you with me for a lifetime."

Giselle bit her lips before looking up at her senior in anticipation. Drew was a breath away from her, her warm dark brown eyes were looking into Giselle's light brown eyes, and the smiley pinkish lips were inviting Giselle to capture them. Drew stared at Giselle's lips for a beat before scanning around their surroundings, and her gaze eventually dropped to the dampened sand with slightly pursed lips.

Giselle looked around and her mood slightly fell when she saw a few people walking toward the beach from the rooms. It was a hint that they had to behave

"Do you wanna draw something on the sand?" Giselle had been interrupted by Drew's nice voice. She looked at her senior who had resumed her lovely smile at her.

Giselle instantly felt better and nodded her head eagerly with a toothy grin, "Sure!"

"Shaw Yun Min. So, that's the character of your Chinese name," Giselle smiled at the name that had been written by Drew on the sand. Giselle used a stick to point at the last letter of Drew's name and she murmured, "That's how Min is written."

Drew nodded her head and she turned to look at Giselle with a grin, "Can you write yours for me?"

"I'll write it for you, but don't laugh at me, promise?" Giselle asked and seemed to hesitate to write it.

"You know I won't, right?" Drew assured Giselle.

"My name isn't as pretty as yours. It is lame. My classmates always mock my name," Giselle pouted her lips.

"You can change your mind if you're uncomfortable sharing," Drew said softly.

"That's okay. I will write it for you," Giselle grinned before she wrote it out.

"Tang Maylee. This name is perfect for you," Drew said and a wide smile spread across her flawless face while admiring the masterpiece written on the sand. A heartwarming feeling had blossomed from the bottom of Giselle's heart seeing her senior appreciate her name as much as the way she had looked at her.

"My classmates even insulted my parents, saying they were too desperate to have a beautiful daughter," Giselle said and added, "That's why I would rather anyone call me Giselle or Tang instead of Maylee."

"Don't mind them. They're just jealous that a wonderful person like you has a beautiful name," Drew wrapped an arm around Giselle's shoulder to pull her closer, and asked softly, "Can I call you Maylee?"

The name rolled from Drew's tongue was magically harmonious and Giselle happily nodded her head, "I'd like you to call me like that, Min." Giselle couldn't help but bite her lips and feel shy that she was letting Drew call her the nickname that her family had called her. She assumed that Min would be Drew's nickname at home too since she had heard that Delilah always called Drew that.

"That's my nickname for my family," Giselle admitted and asked, "Is that Min your nickname too?"

"Yes, they called me Min or Min Min. Either way," Drew explained with a small smile and said softly, "I like it when you say my nickname too."

Giselle sighed happily and rested her head on her senior's shoulder. The girls shared a comfortable silence and watched the kids running and playing around the beach. Meanwhile, the pair started laughing heartily since they realized they had acted too silly just now but they had so much fun that they didn't mind.

The girls' phones received a message from a group chat with Amy in it. It was a text from Amy that asked where Giselle and Drew were. Giselle turned to look back and realized Amy and the girls were closing the glass door of their room and seemed ready to go to the beach by the evidence of them in their bathing suits.

Drew was typing her phone to reply but was stopped by Giselle who said, "Let them have their fun. We can meet them up with them for breakfast."

Drew grinned in agreement and Giselle held her senior's hand and whispered, "Follow my lead." With that, Giselle and Drew ducked a few steps before they sprinted to make a circle through the resort and around Amy before returning to their room without the girls seeing them.

Giselle's plan was smooth and allowed the pair to return to their room without interruption. They quickly closed and locked the door behind them. The girls couldn't stop giggling about their sweet escape from the crowd and girls, and they panted as they realized how much fun they'd had within the last hour.

The brunette hung her arms around her senior's neck and right before she was ready for it, Drew had claimed her lips before she deepened it and let their tongues tangled. The girls moaned in their mouths in anticipation of this moment. It felt like it had taken them forever since last night.

They pulled away from each other and Drew panted and said drowsily, "How come you can read my mind?"

Giselle said shyly, "Because I wanted it too. Besides, I don't think we could have spare time for ourselves after seeing them."

"I agree. I think if we spend time here before meeting them for breakfast it will be perfect." Drew chuckled and bit her lips, "Can we do that again?"

Giselle grinned and happily smooched her senior's lips.