01: The Fletcher Ball

Start from the beginning

"Everbody will be coming here at around 7:00 Pm tonight so you've got some time love," She said which I returned with a nodd, she turned around and closed my door as I stood there confused.

Why was she so upset about The Malfoys I'm sure they will just be like any other Pure-blood family.

I immediately started to get ready, looking at the clock in my room I had four hours to : Shower, Dry my hair, Get dressed, Do hair and Makeup, Find a pair of shoes to go with the dress, Jewlery and have to be in time for 7 o'clock.

Time skip after your shower, hair and makeup

Your Makeup and hair btw

I finished my hair and Makeup, Now all that was left, The Dress.

I walked over to my walk in closet in my bathrobe, I took a deep breathe ready for the reveal. My eyes widened as I stared at it in awe.
It was a gorgous Forest green dress with a v-line chest showing off your breasts, It had a long leg slit going all the way up to your right thing, The dress was breath-taking.

I quickly slid the dress over me, cautious not to ruin  my hair or makeup. I somehow managed to zip it up and found a pair of silver shoes with a snake strap and a matching snake necklace. I admired myself in the mirror for a few moments, How I did look so much like my mother, the sharp jawline makes us near identical; My mother is a gorgous women and almost any man would be on there knees for her. For some reason, she chose my father.

Love is a funny feeling, even though I've never experienced it, watching my parents gives me and idea on how great it must feel to have somebody to treat you like that. When I was younger, my parents would put me to bed when it was my bedtime, they had their date night and I used to sneak to the top of the staircase and just watch them dance and hold each other in their arms, In the own little world, they used to just stare into their eyes and see true love.

I would love to experience that but we are in a new generation now, where you get people you can't trust to give your heart too, people who will just use you for many things like Pleasure, popularity, money, children, Bloodlines. It must have been easy for my mum and Dad, But for my Auntie she would tell me stories on how her so called 'Boyfriend' who used her for all of those things my family has to offer.