Dur jaogi joh tum - 1

Start from the beginning

Karan " now call her and say u r coming "

She nodded and did the same, aneri was so happy to hear that. He kissed her forehead and they talked for sometime..

.....................................................................

Days passed by and it was the day of her departure to Dubai. She was looking at her packing and he was making sure she packed everything, he packed her toiletries and she smiled seeing him doing everything like how a mother does for her kids. 

Karan cupped her cheeks " take care of yourself, don't run around here and there, take someone with you always.. I know, Dubai is a well known place for you but still dyaan raknaa apna "

Teju " okay, but dont forget ur promise, don't think like she went with her friends so usko space dena hai and all., I go restless if I don't talk to you and call me in every break u get, remember I m never busy for u. All i will do is wait for ur call.. Samjhi"

He chuckled thinking how well she knows him, that's Wat he was going to do, give her space and let her enjoy but she surpassed him and gave him the warning now that he don't dare do do.

He hugged her tightly and all his hidden emotions are coming out and he was trying so hard to keep his cool image on. 

They both headed to the airport and he drove the car. He was telling her some place they can hang out and she was listening to him. They reached parking, he kissed her forehead and she kissed him on his lips for some minutes and pulled away.  Her eyes were teary and he felt his walls breaking down, his eyes welles up and he pulled her on his lap. 

She hugged him tightly " I will miss you, please take care of urself, don't go to parties without anyone, don't go talli, don't bring glasses to home from parties, have food on time.. Aur kya bolu "

He giggled at her cuteness and smiled widely " I love you, bolo "

She looked into his eyes " I love you, my love for you is like the depth of this ocean "

Karan " will I be a villain if I say don't go now "

She chuckled and nodded no " let's drive back and miss the flight "

He laughed and kissed her cheeks " we can't betray them.. You go sweetheart, when u come back I will shower you with all my love that you will miss this 6 days in long distance "

She kissed his cheeks and they both got down, moving towards the entrance, he saw his gang waiting. They moved to them, aneri squealed seeing teju and she also waved at them. Boys hugged karan and exchanged few words, the girls were in their gossiping.

Amrutha " let's get inside, it's time "

They nodded and he could feel a lump in his throat, she was looking at him, he was trying his best to control his tears. She hugged him and he kissed her hairs " Take care my baby, have fun and miss me too "

She nodded " I love you, take care.. Miss me every second "

Karan " that is for sure, iss laddoo shakal ko bohot miss karunga"

He laughed and so others, he bite her cheeks and she blushed. 

Namish " my pda king and queen, times up, chalo "

He walked with them till the queue, He turned back to leave but the security allowed him to enter, he said karan can accompany them till immigration, that was a jackpot to them. He held her hands and walked her till immigration, finishing the formalities, when it's time for her to leave , he hugged her and she hugged him tightly. That's when the whole gang understood they really can't live without each other.