due

It was a typical rainy day in Seoul, and Y/N found herself standing at the bus stop, waiting for her bus to arrive. She had forgotten to bring an umbrella with her, and now she was getting drenched in the pouring rain.

As she stood there shivering, she saw a figure approaching her from the corner of her eye. It was Lee Felix, her secret crush, and she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Felix, what are you doing here?" Y/N asked, surprised to see him.

"I saw you standing here in the rain and I thought you could use an umbrella," Felix said, holding out an umbrella towards her.

Y/N smiled gratefully as she took the umbrella from him. "Thank you so much, Felix. You're a lifesaver."

Felix smiled back at her. "No problem, Y/N. I couldn't just leave you out here in the rain."

As they stood there under the umbrella, Y/N felt a warm feeling spread through her chest. She couldn't believe that she was standing so close to Felix, and she felt her heart beating faster.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew by, and the umbrella flew out of their hands. Y/N gasped as she watched the umbrella soar away in the wind, leaving them both completely drenched.

"Felix, what are we going to do now?" Y/N asked, looking up at him with a mixture of amusement and frustration.

Felix grinned down at her, his hair sticking to his forehead. "I guess we'll just have to make the most of it, huh?"

Y/N nodded, feeling a sense of excitement and anticipation. She couldn't believe that she was standing here in the rain with Felix, and she felt a surge of bravery.

"Let's dance in the rain," Y/N said, feeling a rush of adrenaline.

Felix's eyes widened in surprise, but then he smiled and took her hand. They started twirling around in the rain, the drops splashing all around them. Y/N felt her heart singing as she danced with Felix, feeling completely free and alive.

As they danced, Y/N felt Felix's hand tighten around hers, and she looked up at him. Their eyes met, and they both knew what was about to happen.

Without a word, Felix leaned down and kissed her, his lips meeting hers in a passionate embrace. Y/N felt a jolt of electricity run through her body as she kissed him back, the rain falling all around them.

It was a moment of pure, unbridled passion, and Y/N knew that she would never forget it. As they broke apart, they both looked at each other with a sense of wonder and joy.

"Wow," Felix said, grinning from ear to ear. "That was amazing."

Y/N nodded, feeling a sense of contentment and happiness wash over her. She knew that this was just the beginning of something special.

As they waited for the next bus to arrive, Y/N and Felix stood there in the rain, holding each other close. They both knew that they would never forget this moment for as long as they lived.