Late Service

|Went on a hiatus for my holiday but it has          given me ideas for more oneshot content|
~~~~
I was Sarah's assistant for the night and I couldn't imagine being something else; good pay and working with my celebrity crush was never in my textbooks but here we are, i was fixing her makeup getting ready for the late night talk show. Her phone rang her face shown a disappointed look before locking unto my eyes giving me a playful smirk putting her phone down giving me the news
"It's been cancelled" expressing annoyance in her voice i stop putting on my last finishes on her graceful face "That's unfortunate, i guess i should take these off" i smile, she nods. While halfway through wiping her face she holds my hand, her hands soft as a cinnamon bun gave my cheeks a blush. "Do you think you can stay later than your normal hour? I just need some help on my clothes—" "YES!" Without thinking i knew the answer and I wouldn't pass on this opportunity, we were in her apartment the moon howling at my luck and no one was with her except the shining lights.

Embarrassed that i have sounded so enthusiastic didn't want to her know that I've always had a massive attraction towards her. Keeping things professional was the job description and I didn't wanna lose this long time dream of a career; which was working with her as close as i can. Her bare face was magical built by the goddesses themselves the way her cheekbones cut deep as a knife, finishing my thoughts i needed to undress her my hands shaking on the final clothing which was her embroidered corset fitted with her black suit, she can feel my rapid breathing on her neck being behind her silhouette made me nervous, everything about her body was art an art i wouldn't be able to get my eyes knocked off, she stops me holding my hands a slight turn on her head. "Don't be afraid" the heat in my body was unexplainable as she pulls my lips on her neck.

Without a doubt the answer of my body followed, suckling her neck making my marks on her body, kisses that everybody could see. Sarah turns around our lips combining with a sweet taste, tongues circulating around one another moving her hands on my top unbuttoning every piece my top had, unclipping my bra. Pulling away from our delectable kissing, roughly moving to my breast sucking them up like prunes i moan as i wince once she playfully bites them. Her hand slowly glides on my underwear motioning from up to bottom, i was wet wanting her fingers inside me. "Please fuck me" i say trembling she stops, tasting my juices that came out of me. "The night is young, I'll make sure you get the best, the way you do with me" vastly putting her fingers inside me, i bite her lips trying to cover my loud moans. Her fingers moving in synch together moving with my shaking body "Ahh- ah oh don't stop" moving faster than before my moans began to assemble as screams, her fingers were soft but firm I couldn't hold on longer as my cum reaches to her fingers throughly of wetness.

"I need you stay more later hours" my cum as her meal i nod taking time to regain my breath, i hold her face taking every inch of her lips.