Chapter 51: Monaco/ Monte Carlo

Rose's POV:

Rose's POV:

The next morning Rose woke up before Chase. She got out of bed without waking him. She had something special planned for him for once, a anniversary present. She ordered a special breakfast for him and got out one of her new outfits putting it on. She then put one of the robes on over it. Rose had just finished setting it up for him. That was when breakfast arrived. Rose walked into the bedroom.

"Something smells soo good." Chase says.

"I ordered breakfast for us." Rose says.

She walked over to the bed. Chase sits up letting the sheet fall down his naked body. Rose licks her lips.

"Hmm what do you have on under that robe?" Chase asks.

"Do we eat first or find out what's under the robe?" Rose asks.

"Robe." Chase says taking it off her throwing it.

" Happy early anniversary baby, Do you like it? " Rose asks.

"Yes but it needs off you." Chase says as he starts to strip it off her joining the robe on the floor.

"This is your day baby whatever you want is what we will do." Rose says.

"I want you right now." Chase says kissing her.

"Take me baby." Rose says before kissing back.

Chase pins her to the bed pushing into her. He moves gently at first but picking up the pace as he went.

"God." Chase groans.

"I know baby." Rose moans moving with him.

Chase went harder and harder.

"God so close." Chase moans.

"Me too baby." Rose moans.

"Rose." Chase calls out as he cums inside her.

"Chase." Rose moans cumming with him.

"God I love you." Chase says as they ride it out.

"I love you too baby." Rose says.

They lay there a few minutes enjoying the afterglow of love making love. Rose gets up a few minutes later and gets their breakfast. They both eat in bed. After breakfast they get up and dress for the day. They then do a sweep of the room making sure they had everything. Their bathing suits from Sicily had dried overnight so Rose was able to put them back in the dirty clothes suitcase. Chase grabs the luggage and they check out. He puts the luggage into the car.

"So I have a surprise for you for once." Rose says.

"Oh yeah baby, what is that?" Chase asks.

"The Top Gun Challenge." Rose replies.