𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲?

Start from the beginning

He had crossed his legs in comfort while his back rested against the white wall. "I wanted to come in this morning and discuss some things." He had spoken to me while he crossed his arms over his chest in a stern tone forming in his voice. Pushing myself up on the bed, I laid against the head board and tucked my hair behind my ear. I had felt the adrenaline pumping throughout my veins. I nodded my head at him and glanced at the room that seemed spotless beside the beer and the dress laying at the edge of my bed. "So, I am more than aware that JJ spent the night till this morning. I love both of you guys but what is going on between you seems inappropriate since I caught him coming out of your room at five am this morning when I got up." He narrowed his eyebrows and looked at me with a disappointed expression forming against his face. "Because you are only eighteen and I will still support you, I just want to tell you that it was inappropriate. I'm unsure what the relationship you guys have, at least now because you guys seem to like one another but it was inappropriate and I don't want to deal with that again. I trust you and him that nothing had gone on, and secondly, I love the both of you more than life itself." He explained to me with the same expression on his face.

The kiss that JJ and I had shared ran into my mind as I had thought about him in that moment of hearing my father's talk. I reached to the locket that JJ had bought me, messing with it in the small grasps of my finger tips. I nodded at my father in response while I took in the talk he had given me — which was respectable and reasonable.

"It was awkward for me and I'm sure it does make JJ a bit embarrassed as well." My father had expressed while he had his arms over his chest still. I nodded at him. "Yes sir. He stayed with me because Kiara and I got into an argument. He was just comforting me and we both had lost track of time, falling asleep on accident." I explained to him and stared at him in his eyes as he had nodded at me. "I understand and thank you for listening to me. Tell me what happened with Kiara?" He questioned as it had not been the first time she and I had a discussion that became an argument. I rubbed my eyes as I had held back the annoyance and tears that had came out last night. "She got upset at John B for starting to have thing for Sarah. Then she came after me because she thinks I have a thing for Rafe Cameron, and then called me out by saying that I have always loved JJ but forgot all about him. She proceeded to call me inappropriate language which brought me to tears but this is not the first time we fought, and you know that. I'm disappointed to say the least but JJ was a great comfort to me." I told my father and held the necklace in my fingers while twirling the object. My father nodded his head. "That was rude of her but you know Kiara wants the best for you. Maybe she thinks you should be with JJ." He had mentioned and smiled a little bit to make the situation lighter. Shrugging, I tucked my hair behind my ears again. "JJ mentioned to me that he would wait for me when the time is right. It was very sweet of him. But then Rafe is always stuck in my mind too." I told him as he narrowed his eyebrows again in shock. "It's probably weird that I'm talking about guys to my father." I laughed and shook my head as he started to laugh too. He shook his head at me. "It's good to have a good father and daughter bond. Is there a reason why Rafe didn't show up?" He questioned.

I nodded my head again and rubbed my right eye with the tips of my pointer and middle finger. "He just couldn't make it." I told him as I had been wanting to ignore the fact that Rafe came over drunk and hickeys against his neck because that would be a major red flag towards my parents who thought he was the perfect kid. "Just know that whoever you end up with in the end of the day, your mother and I will support you no matter what. As much as I would love to have JJ as my son in law, Rafe seems like a great and smart man especially when it comes to business so I want you to understand that it's okay to play the field a little. You've never had a boyfriend." He explained to me as he had stood up from the chest and walked towards me, kissing the top of my head endearingly like a father would do to their children. I nodded at him and smiled as he had headed towards the entrance of my room. "Also! Kaia is at the Cameron's. Your mother and I are going into work today to check in on some of the business things. Please get her around one pm if you could." He asked and gave me a small thumbs up before he had left the room, shutting the door behind him. Nodding my head at myself in the moment with a sigh forming out of my mouth. My fingers messed around with the locket that laid against my chest as I contemplated to get up and be productive but that was the last thing I had wanted. I grabbed ahold of my phone again and started to read the text messages that were left over the night and early morning.