𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm going to go talk to the guards outside to tell them that there are people coming later on." My father spoke and walked towards his office that had been in the back of the house. My mother had placed her hand against the small oven mitts while she had waited for the oven timer to go off. "Make sure to tell Rafe you said thank you. What a sweet thing he did!" She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears while she had bent over to grasp the circled cake pans out of the oven. "I will." I responded to her and laid my hands against my phone, wanting to text him but decided to tell him in person. "I see the way you smile about him and JJ. Which one do you like?" She asked and laughed while she placed the cake pans onto the counter one by one. I shook my head and pushed a strand of hair behind my ears. "I don't like either of them like that, momma. I like them both as friends." I responded to her as she raised her eyebrows. "Not what you said about JJ a couple months ago." She winked and laughed again as she had teased me. I had liked JJ off and on throughout the years but had never pushed towards anything because our group had been against hooking up or liking one another. I had always pushed away those emotions even if I thought he was cute, but lately Rafe had been fulfilling those shoes of a small crush that would form in a middle school girls heart and mind. He had been just as dreamy like JJ was. Dreamy and attractive with a sweet smile that would stop any girls hearts just by them looking at any.

My mom had started to frost the cake after an hour of the cake resting. She had decorated the cake in a whipped cream frosting, using dried lemon and oranges alongside green flower filler against the cake. She had sat the cake inside the fridge to keep the frosting cold. Kaia had sat on the couch beside Jack, petting the top of his head while Indie sat on the floor with her head on her large paws. Her pink collar had dangled onto the floor. Jack laid his head in Kaia's lap while she had stared at the television screen, giggling at the television show she had been watching. I had stayed at the bar stool while scrolling throughout my phone. Texting Kiara back and forth since her parents and my friends would need the address to the new home. My mother had poured herself a glass of wine while she had listened to music that had been connected to my phone. Soft sounds from Sublime had echoed throughout the house, faintly. I had glanced at the beautiful set of flowers that Rafe had sent to the house, along with the sweet letter that accompanied it. "Do you know if Wheezie is coming?" Kaia spoke and took her eyes off of the television screen. She had looked towards my mother and I as my mother had brought the wine glass to her lips, drinking a small amount before nodding her head. She sat the glass down onto the counter and spoke,"I think she will be here. Dad and I bought little sparklers for you and her." Kaia nodded and turned her head back towards the large screen.

Hearing the front door creek open, I stood up from the bar stool and pushed it in. My mother had turned her head in the direction of the noise before ignoring it and going back to what she had been doing before. I peaked around the corner to see the Cameron's coming into the home. Sarah had worn denim shorts that were high waisted with a white top, alongside white converse that had matched the top. Her hair had been straight against her back while she held a present in her hand. Wheezie had came in behind her with a smile on her sweet face. She had been wearing a pair of black denim jeans and a purple top that had matched her personality. Her hair had laid curly on top of her shoulders meanwhile she had worn a pair of white sandals on her feet. Rose and Ward had been dressed in normal attire that made them look like business people. Rose had worn a beautiful mid-length dress that was the shade of a rose petal. She had worn sandals on her feet that had matched her outfit. Ward had worn black slacks with a nice button up top, as well as a pair of black dress shoes. Rose had held a large present bag in her hands while she had looked after Wheezie. Sarah smiled at the sight of me and ran up towards me with excitement in her blood stream. She wrapped her arms around me while the birthday bag dangled against my back. "Happy Birthday!" She smiled again and let go of the hug. She had tucked her straight hair behind her ear and handed me the bag. "Thank you so much Sarah! I'm so happy you came!" I had smiled at her and glanced back at the door in hopes that Rafe would have been behind them.