𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Start from the beginning

She smiled and leaned against the counter block in the middle of our kitchen. She had crossed her arms over her chest while Kaia sat in the living room, watching a movie on the television. "I sat our table mats and everything outside. I bought a bunch of drinks at the store and we'll order your favorite food tonight." She winked at me and had formed a soft smile against her mouth again. My moms blue eyes had twinkled in the lighting that had shown through from outside and into the kitchen. Her mid-length blonde hair had been curled while she had worn an outfit that was more than cute. Her tan skin and her fit body had kept up with her since she was young. She had worn high waisted jeans with a top that had been cut off the shoulders. She dressed with platform sandals on her feet while she had looked almost like a teenager again. My mother and I had been almost identical, but I would always think that she was much more beautiful than I would ever be. She had soft freckles against her skin just like I had. Alongside the dimples that had been passed onto my little sister and I. "Thank you, I appreciate you and dad so much." I responded to her as my father had made his entrance into the kitchen. He had came up behind my mother and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her forehead with a smile against his lips. They had been so in love with another since they were much younger. There was nothing that could ever separate them in life time nor death.

I wanted a love like that when the time was right.

"Everything is set up for you! I also bought some fireworks to celebrate you." My father smiled and widened his blue eyes. He had worn black slacks alongside a nice short sleeve top. My mother had dressed him earlier in the morning to make sure he had been the best dressed at his daughters party later on tonight. "Thank you, dad." I spoke to him and smiled on my face before taking a seat on the wooden stool that sat behind the bar in the kitchen. "The Carreras and Camerons are attending tonight." My mother mentioned which had brought a smile against my face again. I had nodded,"Perfect." I had tapped my painted nails against the white marble counter tops while my father had started to dance with my mother in the kitchen as she waited for the cakes to bake to a full. He had spun her around in the kitchen. Her giggle had formed out of her mouth as he had dipped her, making her hair sway to the slight movement. The doorbell had rung, making my eyebrows narrow in confusion of who could have been at the door. It wasn't time for the party but it could have been a delivery from something in the mailbox. I stood up from the stools while my father had stayed dancing with my mother in the kitchen, almost like they had been in their own world of loving another. I walked towards the door that had been a ways away from the kitchen, rushing in case someone had been at the door. I narrowed my eyebrows again and looked at the door. No one's figure had stood outside the door which had made me assume that it was the mailman. My fingers grasped against the brass door knob and pulled it open, revealing a large bouquet on the doormat. I smiled to myself as I had bent down to pick up the bouquet. Confused about who could have sent it to me, but I started to assume it was Sarah because of her text much earlier.

A white note had been placed inside the bouquet that had been a mixture of Sunflowers, peonies, tulips, and filler flowers. I held the large bouquet in my arms while I had shut the front door with the back of my shoes. I walked back towards the kitchen as my parents had stopped dancing to see what I had brought back into the kitchen. I say the bouquet on the counter and grasped ahold of the white card that was placed inside of it. "Look how beautiful that is!" My mother had spoke and looked at me with a sparkle forming in her eyes. I smiled and nodded my head while I had opened the inside of the card. Reading,"Happy birthday, Beautiful. I hope that the day is amazing for such a special and wonderful person that you are." With the ending,"Love, Rafe." My heart had been pounding against my chest while the card had been more lovingly written with thought. "Well?" My father asked in hopes that I would tell him who had given them to me. I looked up towards my parents while I had almost melted on the inside from the sweet words. "Rafe Cameron." I spoke to them and smiled as I had pushed the card back into the bouquet. My father had smiled and looked at me. "I would have thought JJ had sent that." He responded and held my mom by her waist again. "Will we be seeing him tonight?" My father asked and narrowed his eyebrows in hopes to see his favorite out of all my friends. I nodded at him. "What a sweet boy, Rafe is." My mother had responded as she had looked at the beautiful bouquet that stood in front of me. I had smiled again and thought about the kind soul that Rafe had been towards me.