Heroes VS Villains

Start from the beginning

Chef shoved Gwen out the door.

"He wasn't her boyfriend at the tiiiiiiiiime!" Gwen yelled as she fell.

"Ah, being shoved out a plane. Brings back memories." I said, before jumping out.

"Villainous, sarcastic nerd, Scarlett! Who holds the record for most F-bombs dropped on this show!" Chris announced.

I looked at a camera.

"I'm going to die children. And some day, so will all of you." I said.

"Moody bad boy Duncan!" Chris said.

Duncan got tossed out.

"bring it on!" he said, oddly calm for someone falling from the sky.

"Devious diva, Heather!" Chris said.

heather was tossed out.

"I hate Chris!!!" she yelled.

damn it. Wish I said that. Oh well. Actions speak louder than words, and I have a whole season to show how much i hate that sadistic bastard.

"Everyone's favorite nerd lover, Alex!" Chris announced.

Alex was shoved out of the helicopter.

"You have no evidence to back up that claaaaaaaaaaim!" Alex yelled as he fell.

"Lovable lame brain Lindsay!" Chris said.

Lindsay was shoved out.

"I'm flying!" she cheered, before realizing that if humans could fly, we'd have been given wings.

"Super fan Sierra! Total drama's number one stalker- um, blogger!" Chris said.

Sierra excitedly jumped out. her hair had grown into a short bob that was in a pony tail.

"FOR CODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed happily, before crashing into the water and making a massive splash.

"And, feral freak show, Ezekiel!"

WAIT, WHAT?!

Ezekiel was tossed out of the plane.

HOW THE HELL-

I THOUGHT HE WAS BURNT BY THE-

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"WHAT!?" we all exclaimed.

"Kidding!" Chris laughed. Ezekiel was smacked out of the sky.

"No way is that psycho coming back!"

Confessional

Scarlett: um, Izzy came back for that revenge of the island challenge.

Chris over the intercom: Yeah, and your boyfriend gave me the idea.

Scarlett: ALEX IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!

Chris over the intercom: I never said Alex.

Scarlett: why didn't I just accept the legal charges and skip this season..?

End

We all swam to shore.

"Greetings old friends!" Chris smiled.

Heather cough up a sea star.

"I am not your friend!" she snapped.

"Someone misses their soulmate" Alex smirked.

"Who? Alejandro?! AS IF! I'm glad he isn't back! Handsome jerk!" Heather defended.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." I agreed.