Paris

Nicky-"Bonjour Paris!"

Brian-"Nix really". (laughs)

Jules-"Hey at least he didn't do the joke Kian said before we got off the plane".

Kian-"What I really had to take a wee".

Mark-(laughs) "Oui oui".

Sophie-"Oh my god". (laughs)

Shane-"We're here".

They get out of the car and head into the hotel, they get their rooms numbers

Mark-"Seperate floors oh my god".

Kian-"Tracy insisted since we are in Paris".

Shane-"Oh my god". (laughs)

Brian-"Speaking of that you, me date pick ya up at six". (runs off)

Jules-"Wait what?"

Sophie-(laughs) "Yer gonna be with me in my room for a bit, Shane's gonna go with Brian".

They head to their rooms, Sophie helps Jules get ready for her and Brians date, while Shane helps Brian

Jules-"How long has he had this planned?"

Sophie-"He was gonna do it no matter what, even if Kian, Mark, and Nicky didn't lock you guys in the room, he was planning on confessing his feelings for you".

Jules-"Oh my gosh, he is the sweetest".

Sophie-"I have to ask how was it?"

Jules-"How was what?"

Sophie-"Getting that hickey on yer neck?"

Jules-"Oh my gosh, it was good, we almost did it, but I wasn't ready, I've done it before, but I want it to be perfect with him, also I must say yer brother has a great body".

Sophie-"So does yers, I got the full thing when we took a shower together".

Jules-"What?!"

Sophie-"We took a shower after we played around".

Jules-"How was it even though you didn't do it".

Sophie-"It felt so good".

Jules-"Is it weird for us to talk about this?"

Sophie-"I don't think so, but for the boys I think it will". (laughs)

They continue getting Jules ready for the date, in the other room Brian is almost finished getting ready

Shane-"What made you decide a date tonight?"

Brian-"I was gonna do it anyways, I was going to confess my feelings to her, but Kian, Nicky, and Mark kinda helped me out with that, I had made reservations the week before tour".

Shane-"So when Jules said you gave her a hickey?"

Brian-"Same thing that happend with you and Soph, which I didn't mind".

Shane-"Those two are probably talking about it".

Brian-"Knowing them probaby". (laughs)

Shane-"Mate, why were you afraid telling Jules about the girls?"

Brian-(sighs) "When Kerry found out she was pregnant I was happy, but also scared, that's why I told you guys and Soph, not to say anything just yet".

Shane-"Mate she kinda knew the babies were yers and that you were with Kerry, she just played stupid".

Flashback 2000

Nicky-"Why do you look like yer about to get sick?"

Mark-"Everything alright mate?"