Chapter 9

(But will Jimin and Tae be able to trust them enough to believe that they were now safe.)

Being safe was one thing these boys were afraid they'd never get because of the horrible place they came from. They were too used to being beaten up every night, and that just made them more scared, thinking that it was going to happen again even though they had left that place. Even though their first night was more comfy than any other night that they have had.

Jimin kept his eyes and ears open at everything that was going on around him. And he had kept an eye on Tae when he was with someone other than himself because he had no trust in anyone but himself and Tae.

He was scared for he both of them because where they came from was a place they never wanted to relive again.

Jimin hated pretty much everything. And to be frank where he came from, you'd understand why.

The place he came from was like a dump where they'd bring people they knew were young enough to be auctioned off to a highly rich person who would most likely only use them as a sex toy or and object, that is why Jimin was cautious with everything and anything because he has seen it happen with so many other people that came in and out of the same place him and Tae were at. He was just hoping that this place that they were in now as their forever home was different.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

And if anything, it was a much better place than Jimin could ever ask for. Because now it had been a couple weeks since they were brought here.

They were told to be completely comfortable and live in this house as there own, no sneaking around, no asking for anything because if you wanted it, just get it because it was their home too. There were no set rules on what they couldn't do and what they could because this place was now their home and will forever be their home.

[I've tried adding more but can't seem to think of anything else, so I will put it in the next chapter. Thank you for reading.]