Kaze no naku yoru wa omoidashite Tomo ni kanadeta kiseki ten ni mau yo

We now see a swarm of Grongi surrounding the Symphogear wielder where Tsubasa readies his sword against them while Kanade readies his spear and Hibiki prepares his punch but before they can do anything, Kuuga arrives and performs a kick that blows up the group of Grongi and Symphogear. users gathered towards Kuuga. Then the screen turns into a holding hand.

_________________________________________

(With Chris)

Chris practically broke the door and entered Fine's house. A million thoughts flashed through her mind. Sh scanned his surroundings carefully as she entered each room, looking for Finé.

Chris: Where are you, dammit? She cursed under her breath.

Chris: You better... I swear if you don't show up now-

???: are you looking for Fine. A male voice was heard which made Chris turn towards the sound.

From the source of the voice appeared a teenager who looked the same age as Shou with short black hair and black eyes

From the source of the voice appeared a teenager who looked the same age as Shou with short black hair and black eyes. Even though he looked younger than Chris, the girl knew that the teenager in front of her was very dangerous.

Chris: Who are you? Chris said in a nervous tone. Her body trembled with fear of the teenager in front of her, she had never felt this scared of anyone younger than her before.

???: It doesn't matter who I am... but if you're looking for Finé what if I say I killed that woman. The teenager's words made Chris' eyes widen.

Chris: You're lying! She can't be dead! Chris barked, her arms shaking as she struggled to even retrieve the relic.

???: Why are you angry? She's just using you? She never cared about you.

Chris was at a loss for words at what the teenager had said to her.

???: She only picked you up because she thought you would be of use to her Chris... But things are never going to work out. That's why she dumped you. said the teenager.

Chris froze in place listening to what the teenager had to say.

??? 2: Stop messing around with that girl!! A female voice screamed which made Chris and the boy look towards the source of the sound and see Finè at the other end of the room almost naked.

Chris immediately turned her attention to Finé looking directly at Finé as their two beautiful eyes met.

Chris: What do you mean you have no business with me anymore? Chris immediately asked.

Chris: You don't need me, do you? You're just using me like an object?! She clutched her head in frustration.

Chris: My head is a mess! I don't know which one is right or wrong anymore!