The Chosen Elementals: Book 1

Four teenagers are found to be kings and queens of the Element dimension. They must fight to gain their rightful place of the kingdoms as the Light dimension and Darkness fight to bring their kingdom higher than the main elements. Each and every one of them shall be awarded with powers and ‘gifts’ to help them on their way to greatness. But the task will not be easy as emotions involve their teenage lives into a world full of secrets that they must uncover. Their greatness was given to them as they were each born on the same night of the three moons; the white moon symbolising good and innocence, the black moon symbolising secrets and darkness and the red moon symbolising life and blood. Never in history was one born on the night of the three moons at midnight exactly, though not one was born but four and that symbolises greatness. They journey will not be easy with forbidden love and eternal hatred; they must work together to bring their world in peace and harmony in life and keeping their secret in the mortal realm.

Book 1: Birthday's Truth & Love's Betrayal

Each of them are different as Tyson, son of fire, is easily tempered and runs a deep hatred for Dalia with her wealth and ignorance as he an orphan. Dalia, daughter of water, was adopted by loving, rich couple as a baby (she doesn't know) and is loved by all, as she is the queen bee of the school without all the bitchiness yet she is always easily tempered by Tyson and her karate-loving sister. Aadam is a womanizer and proud of it, cares a bit about grades but won't let it take over his life as he was adopted at the age of eight and his adoptive father died two years later leaving him and his not-so-rich mom to survive with little money. Maya is a carefree girl with an extremely crazy side, who works at her parent's Chinese restaurant yet she is blinded by the fact that they are not her real parents and was left at their doorstep.

Each of them had a special necklace which they have never taken off for no particular reason but on their sixteenth birthday they are revealed their true-self yet some might be in denial from the truth. But on their sixteenth birthday a handsome man is a new student as their school but are unaware of his true intentions as one might fall for him.

Will they survive unharmed?

Coming in December

Book 2: Eternal Hatred or Forbidden Love

So what do you think? Let me tell you that this is going to be a novel and what I've typed doesn't even cover a tenth of the story but let me tell you one thing... Love is in air!

Luv that song!

Peace!

...and war.