🈳🌐 Dabi / Touya Todorkoi x HardFem!Reader 🌐🈳

You & dabi are married. You've been married for 2-4 years he's always claimed he was the top of the relationship but all that shit talk dies on his tongue when you both enter the bed room. Tonight was the day of your honey a special night for you especially...~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This contains!:Mommy Kink, Degrading,Pegging,hair pulling,choking,Masochism, Overstimulation, Riding & begging sub dabi!<3
You have been warned!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and dabi are heading home from your night out at f/r you both entered your shared house, dabi thought the night was over but you had plans..very dirty plans.
You grab dabis hand and drag him to the bedroom slinging him on the bed, he realized what was happening and had a devious smirk on his face..you would wipe that smug look on his face tonight..~
You start taking his shirt off as he takes off yours unclipping your bra strap. You stop him when he reaches for the other clip holding your bra together
"Hands to yourself baby~.."
Dabi:"wh?- mh-!"
You cut him off giving him a rough kiss using your hands to keep him in place, he pulls away for breath but you pull him back in taking your advantage to slip your tongue into his mouth as he whimpers in the kiss, you rub his burn scars which were his sensitive spots on his body making him quiver under you. When you broke the kiss he was breathing heavily trying his best to stand his ground, he tried to flip you over to make you go under him but he didn't realize his hands were cuffed behind his back as he struggled to get free, you were off the bed grabbing toys for him.
You grabbed a strap, a gag, a cock ring, nipple clamps,a vibrator, and lube you placed all of it on the nightstand and slowly started taking the rest of his clothes off of him stripping him.

Dabi:"When this is over i will be sure to have my- Aah!~"
You put the nipple clamps on him and turning it to the highest setting causing him to groan and whimper under you
"What we're you saying pretty boy?~"
"I-I F-Fuck!~"
He was trembling under your touch gritting his teeth to keep quiet and not submit to you, you had a smug look on your face watching him struggle beneath you.
He was resisting very well surprisingly you sat up and flipped him over to were his ass and back we're facing you, you grabbed the strap and the gag from the dresser.
Dabi:"what are you- ngh!~ Mngh!~"
"Quiet now pretty boy..~ mommy's going to make you never forget tonight~.."
He looked with somewhat fear and excitement mashed together as you put the  gag in his mouth, you flipped him over on his stomach grabbing the lube off the dresser and putting some on 2 of your fingers you turned back to him prepping him up.
"I'm going to put to in ok?"
He could only grumble in response but he nodded slowly, he tensed and shivered of how cold the lube was but he dealt with it.
You started pumping your fingers in and out at a slowly and steady pace causing his breath to hitch and choke on his moans due to the gag.
"You like that don't you?~"
He continued to shiver trying to break the chains choking on his moans as he desperately tried breaking the handcuffs again. You got up off the bed removing your finger letting him fall limp breathing heavily,you found a but plug doggy tail,doggy ears,and a collar that says "Mommy's Bitch" you grab the items and put the color on him flipping him over as he squirmed to not let you put the collar on him.
"Keep squirming and I'll punish you dabi."
It was muffled but you could hear it clearly
Dabi:"m-make me bi-itch~"
"Then so be it."
You grabbed him by his hair forcing him to sit up on the butplug without any warning causing him to choke on his moans once again, you put the collar on him and shove him back down on the mattress he whimpers squirming more under you, you give him a hard slap on his ass causing him to yelp he whined and you continued to spanking him.
You continued to spank him until you heard a choked moan come from him as you spanked him again
"You like that don't you? You little slut."
He whimpered in response and you spanked him again making him moan louder this time, you removed the gag from his mouth and smirked, drool seeped down his mouth as he was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath but you didn't give him any time and spanked him again.after looking at his bruises ass with red handprints you had made, he grunted under you whimpering from the marks that were stinging him..or was he? You looked his state and flipped him over to the other side of the bed then you notice a puddle of cum where he was at!.
"You came while i was spanking you?"
Dabi:"y-you Ma-Made m-me"
"You really are a masochist~."
You took the butplug out and left him on the bed trembling, you grabbed the strap and put it on walking back to the bed and he stared at it in utter shock.
Dabi:"D-Don't tell m-me i have to-"
Without warning you shoved it in his mouth making him choke on it.
"Suck on it you slut."
He gagged but did as he was told he continued to suck on your strap until you pulled out and left him panting heavily and shivering, he gave you a cold stare that gave you more of a reason to break him. You gripped him by his neck and forcefully laid him down on the bed causing him to let out a choked moan, you smirk and grabbed the lube putting some on 2 of your fingers and shoved it inside him, causing him to jolt and throw his head back in pleasure you slowly started pumping your fingers in and out of him causing dabi to choke on his own moans as you gripped his neck and saw his eyes roll to the back of his head. You pulled out your fingers and and put lube on the strap. You saw the look on his face he looked nervous but you knew he wanted it.
Dabi: "I-It's not going to fit..There's now way that big ducking thing is g-going inside me y-you s-sadistic little-AAh!~ F-FUCK!~"
You shoved it all the way in without a warning since your husband decided to be bratty, you gave him a little time to adjust and started moving causing him to moan out your name in pleasure, he tried breaking the cuffs but fail miserably you were panting and grunting at you pleasured his hole you saw his cock twitch and you sped up your pace making him clench down on you. Tears started swelling in his eyes due to how hard you were going inside him, you stopped causing his to whimper and have a frustrated look on his face.
Dabi: "W-Why did you stop you-"
"You don't deserve to cum you slut, being bratty and naughty all day and you think you deserve to cum?"
He was silent and avoided eye contact with you until you made him face you by grabbing his hair
"Do you deserve to cum dabi?~."
"N-no.."
He mumbled out frustrated and whimper below you, you slammed into him one more time causing him to clench down on you again and start trembling and little sobs came from him, he was slowly breaking and you loved it.(so do i 🛐) you continued to pound into him as he grunted and whined under you, you saw him twitch again.
"Hold it."
Dabi:"You C-Can't be serious?-AHH!~"
You slapped his ass hard leaving your hand print you knew how much of a masochist he was so he enjoyed it (that's kinda targeted to myself 🙇🏾‍♀️)
You slapped it again and he grips the bed sheets in pleasure as his eyes start to roll to the back of his head.
You continued to abuse his ass as the strap inside him kept pushing further into his giving him an overwhelming pleasure as slight sobs of being edged
Were coming down from his cheeks, you decided to play a little game with him.
"Choose a number 1-5."
Dabi: "F-Fuck~..What?~.."
"Choose a Number."
Dabi:" 4?..~"
"You will cum 4 times tonight then~"
His eyes widened and he looked at you with a nervous yet excited face
Dabi: "Y-You can't be serious right dear?~.."
You gave him the most Devious smile and pulled out of him removing the strap from his hole his eyes slightly rolling back in pleasure, You msit up and straddle his lap grinding your clit against his cock making him pant and he wiggles the chains to attempt to touch you. You align his cock to you wet clit and smirked at him as you put the tip in teasing him making him whine and whimper under you
Dabi: Just s-shove it in already!~ y-you sa-sadistic b-bitch!~

(Have this draft. Ik not finishing it so you might as well get a glance at it.)