Blue X Pregnant!Reader🤍

Pic above is by ursolandio on twitter

Thank you for requesting @ThatAutisticArtist
hope ya'll enjoy :3
(Blue is the daddy if you didn't already guess)

Your gonna have to be a gender which can have seggs and birth, cause mpreg just makes me super uncomfortable.
(you wont give birth I am not gonna write that shiz)

(I have no idea how you guys fucked but ehhh... fanfic logic ig??)

Proofread: Yes, made changes.

C/n- your child's name
F/f- your favourite food (salty)

—————
{Your POV}
"I swear to god Orange if you steal my chocolate again I will kill you with my bare hands."
"A- ah sorry miss Y/n! I swear I won't do it again!"
"Great! Can you please fetch some water and Blue for me please? Thank you dear!"
I smiled as I watched one of my adopted children run off and fetch me my husband. I have been feeling quite bad lately because of the baby, but I agreed to do it with him so technically I am the idiot here.

{Orange's POV}
"Blue! Mom's going nuts again, go save her!"
"Oh jeez, what did she do now?"
"Ma threatened to kill me if I steal more chocolate from them and then when I apologised she did a full 180 and told me in the nicest voice ever to go get you and water!"
"Ah. Okay. I'll go see them."
I handed Blue the water Y/n wanted and ran off to my cave to eat.

{Your POV}
I soon heard loud stomping and saw Blue appear at our door, a worried expression on his face.
"Hello, flower... Uhh how are you feeling?"
Blue gave me the water bottle I asked for and sat down next to me on the bed.
"Well, the baby has already been kicking me a little, and I always want to eat something. Mmm... I could really go for some F/f right now, but I feel like I'm overeating..."
My husband grumbled lowly and took my hands in his, rubbing them gently.
"No, you are never overeating! It feels like it, since you have another life form growing in your belly, they need food too!"
I gazed at his eyes, happily smiling.
I hugged Blue, whispering "I love you"
"I love you too, my Dahlia."
We hugged for a bit more and then let go, I asked Blue if he could carry me to the kitchen and make something together.
"Of course! What would you like?"
Blue picked me up princess style, carefully, as to not disturb the baby.
"Just my F/f again, it's too good not to be eaten!"
"Alrighty, sounds good!"
We approached the kitchen and my husband slowly put me down and started taking out the utensils.
I got the cookbook and flipped through it to find my F/f. Stopping on a page, I propped it up on a special book holder named Jeremy, it had googly eyes that Orange added for it to see, I thought it was funny and went with it.
We chopped up some ingredients for the recipe and mixed them together, adding a little bit of salt and sprinkling in some of your favourite spice mix.
We did the last steps the cookbook told us and soon, the food was ready.
We made lots of it so everyone could eat, well, so Orange could eat half of it and then leave the rest to us.
"EVERYONE, COME EAT!"
I already heard Orange running furiously at us and Purple appearing in a vent not far from us.
"FOOD?! WHERE??"
"Calm down Orange! It's in that big bowl over there."
I gestured to a comically large white bowl full of my F/f, seeing Orange almost explode from how much food there is.
"AW YEAH!"
I saw Purple climbing out of their vent and heading over to me, I swear, If they could smile they would be doing that right now.
"Hi mom, how is the baby?"
"Oh, it's going great! They are already kicking and I'm quite excited to pick a name!"
"Good to hear. You guys made F/f again?"
I nodded and showed him the bowl.
"Nice. Thanks!"
Purple bumped me on the cheek with their round face and left to get some food for themselves.
Eventually I heard Green approaching, and saw Red tailing behind him.
Green said a simple "Hi!" as Blue guided him to the food.
"Hello Y/n, everything okay?"
"Mhm! Blue is being very supportive so I'm feeling very good at the moment, the baby is kicking and I'm ready to choose a name with Blue."
Red nodded and said he will eat, but probably later since he has some work related things to do.
I still urged him to at least take a plate with food and he obliged quite quickly.
I sent him a wave as he left, looking over the table and seeing everyone eating peacefully, except Orange,
but you know him.
I also went and sat next to Blue, serving myself a good portion.
"Hey Blue, since I'm already five months pregnant, maybe we should pick a name for our baby.
"Oh yeah... What about... Gabriella for a girl and Gabriel for a boy?"
"I don't know, doesn't seem right... Maybe Ozzie for boy and Olive for girl?"
Green spoke up, sharing his opinion.
"I think Olivia sounds good for a girl."
"I do kinda like Olivia... But I'd like something that sounds just like it fits..."
Purple also chimed in,
"How about C/n?"
My face lit up, and thinking about my baby with that beautiful name, it just felt so perfect!
"It's perfect Purple! Thank you so much!"
"A-ah, your welcome.."
I giggled and rubbed my belly.
"My beautiful C/n, I hope you will like it here."

—————
ifidudividueueysyadgovivucydydficu
aghhh this feel rushed as hell, especially the start😭
I still hope yall liked reading this, have a great weekend everyone!

{974 words}