"No you can't! My parents are gonna kill me" he replied in panic before grabbing Brenda's shoulder, "Get rid of it"

"What?"

"Get an abortion, I don't want a kid!"

"No!" Brenda moved away from him, "Don't you want this? We're going to have a child, now you have to be with me and not that bitch!"

"I don't want to be with you Brenda!" Ricky shouted at Brenda's face in frustration, "I don't love you! I don't even want you! And I certainly don't want anything to do with that kid!"

Brenda stood silently, staring at the boy with the most heartbreaking expression while Ricky paced around the room, ignoring the girl whose world was silently crashing down within

"I can't do this, I'm leaving" Ricky said and quickly left

The broken girl cried and collapsed on the floor, the weight of her world crashing down on her made a deep mark on her already fragile heart, "It was that girl's fault! Everything was fine until she showed up! It's all her fault!" Brenda screamed as she hit the floor with clenched fists

---

The following week, Brenda found out that Ricky left the country. Brenda had no choice but to follow her parents and get on their good side again because at this point, she needed their wealth to achieve her plan.

Brenda silently sat on her bed then her personal caretaker came in and gave her an enveloped filled with papers that she ordered to get. She was out for revenge, she wanted to ruin that bitch's life the same way she ruined hers. With her wealth, she always gets what she wants.

She scattered the files on her bed. The papers showed pictures, scholastic history and future scholastic endeavors, names of family members and the name of that girl. Natasha Hwang.

-----

Yuri was finishing her last report for the semester and since tomorrow was the start of the semestral break, she wanted to go home without any thoughts of overdue projects. She had just finished typing when she received a text saying, "meet me at the gazebo, talk concerning Tasha - Brenda."

Worried about Tasha, Yuri took her jacket and went to the gazebo.

Brenda sat quietly at one of the campus' gazebos with only a street lamp illuminating her. It was 12 pm and most of the students are either asleep or at some clubs near campus. A few minutes later, she heard footsteps coming closer.

"I'm here Brenda" Yuri said as she stepped into the gazebo, "You said you have something to tell me concerning Tasha, what is it?"

"Don't be so hasty Yuri, we have all the time in the world" Brenda answered, "why don't you come and sit next to me" she patted the empty spot beside to her

"I'd rather stand" Yuri crossed her arms, "please get to it"

"Alrighty, so I noticed you and Tasha seemed to be getting friendly lately, too friendly actually"

"So?"

"Now, I'm not stupid and judging by the way you look at her during your dance rehearsals and the dance performance, I'd say you're starting to like her more than you expected"

"What exactly are you trying to do here?"

"Okay you got me, I felt a little bad from being a bitch to you before" Brenda stood and faced Yuri, "And Tasha is my best friend and I know her well, so I wanted to make sure you're not gonna get hurt by her"

Yuri looked at her with a confused expression, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm gonna be brutally honest here. That "thing" you're feeling about her? She wanted that, she planned that" Brenda said frankly, "Tasha wanted you to fall in love with her so she could just dump you. This is all just a game to her Yuri and to think she wanted to do that to you because she's irritated by your charm"

"Cut the crap Brenda" Yuri answered sternly

But Brenda continued to talk, "I know you wouldn't believe me but don't you find it weird that she suddenly became friendly and nice towards you? And this was after you almost got her expelled! If I was her, I'd be so pissed that I'll try to get back at you..." Brenda stopped for a bit and turned to Yuri with a taunting expression, "Oh right! She's already doing that, she's emotionally manipulating you but you're so smitten with her, you're blind!" Brenda cackled, in a mocking tone

"What kind of a friend are you!?" Yuri glared at Brenda, "And I can't believe I listened to you when you don't even have any proof!" she then turned to walk away but not before telling Brenda to "stop saying stupid made up shit about people"

"I'm saying this to you for Tasha's sake. Oh, and I have proof actually" Brenda said, stopping Yuri at her tracks, "But like you said, I should stop saying shit so why don't you go ask Tasha yourself!" Yuri stood still with her back still against Brenda, she thought of turning around but her faith in Tasha was stronger than her doubt so she walked on

"Oh and if you're too chicken to ask, just wait for a while. I'm gonna send it to you!" Brenda shouted as Yuri continued to walk away.