30 ✗ two sides of every story

Começar do início

I was gonna corner her and try to explain everything.

Not my greatest plan...I know.

What I didn't realize was that the fucking guy who is weirdly obsessed with her was already there.

I saw everything, yes everything.

He's fucking manipulating her.

I was about to fucking storm in there and stop him but then I saw her grab his phone and I know he has a knife on him.

I didn't want to take the risk of him doing something to her if I were to get in his way.

The guy is fucking insane.

He explained that he has SEVERE bipolar disorder and I've seen his emotions fucking switch within seconds.

He almost killed a man because he was "staring at him for too long".

All four of them are scary and even though I'm trying my best to win over their trust, they won't budge.

Any time they think I'm going against them, they drag me to "the hole".

I know, such a clever name.

The hole fucking sucks.

They each take turns beating the shit out of me for hours and then leave me there for days.

At first, I would bleed out to the point of fucking death but I've learned to cope with the pain.

They buzzed my hair, forced me to get more tattoos, and a whole bunch of other shit.

I would do it all over again if it means keeping Rosie and her friends safe.

Everyone leaves the house and we all get into our own cars.

I was about to get on my bike but I stopped when I felt a hand roughly grab my shoulder.

"What?" I snap.

"Don't fucking try anything or I'll have no fucking problem killing you in front of her," Ethan mutters and I nod.

I get on my bike before quickly speeding off toward the open road.

Alright...where are you, Ro?

"Wait- so you're telling me this Ethan guy is someone we know?" Luca asks

"Luca, I've been saying that for the past hour." Sahar sighs.

We all returned to our hotel this morning since Finn had to work and his dad is forcing him to go home for a family dinner.

"How do we know it's not Finn?" Luca asks and Sahar's eyes widen.

"It's not Finn."

"How do you know that?"

"I- I don't."