Characters

¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Maple Quinn:

Ryder Truett:

Ryder Truett:

Plot:

Maple has always felt like she's on the outside looking in, ever since she was diagnosed as deaf at a young age after an accident. Though she's found ways to adapt and thrive, there's always been a part of her that feels like it's missing. That all changes when she meets Ryder, the lead singer of a popular local band.

Ryder is the quintessential bad boy: charismatic, confident, and with a voice that can light up a room. But when he meets Maple, he sees something in her that he's never seen before. She's strong, independent, and fiercely intelligent. And though she can't hear his music the way others can, she's still drawn to the power and energy that it creates.

As they get to know each other, Ryder starts to see the world through Maple's eyes. He realizes how much he's taken for granted, and how many of the little things in life are actually miracles. With Maple by his side, he feels more alive than ever before.
But as their connection deepens, they face obstacles that threaten to tear them apart. Ryder's reputation as a bad boy, charmer and famous singer follows him wherever he goes, and Maple's deafness makes her vulnerable to misunderstandings and miscommunications. They struggle to find a way to bridge the gap between their worlds, and to make their relationship work despite the odds.

Through it all, Maple and Ryder's love for each other only grows stronger. They find ways to communicate that transcend language and sound, and they discover a deep emotional connection that they've never felt with anyone else. In each other, they find a sense of belonging that they've been searching for their whole lives. And in the end, they realize that their love is worth fighting for, no matter what the world may throw at them.

¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Hi everyone!

So I'm currently going to give this book a go and see how everyone likes it. 

I've had this idea for a while now in the back of my head, and I thought it would be a cute and interesting plot to have in a book. 

I update pretty regularly so if people do end up enjoying this book, don't worry they'll be plenty of updates. 

Well I guess we'll just get into it then and see how well this does.

I hope you all have a very good day and enjoy! 

:)

xxx