Released With Cost

Start from the beginning

Sakuya: Captain, I need to ask you something. The one who can only approve a recruitment aside WPA and EDGE HQ is you for Japan Branch. Why did you let Kamiki join even when you know he's underage? You could've just decline his recruitment.

Harumiya: ...

Sakuya: Captain?

Harumiya: Because Kamiki remind me how Jidai used to be. Filled with dreams and always think ahead. If we ignore his plead, I'm afraid that Kamiki might ended up just like Jidai.

Sakuya: You let him join just because of the past?

Harumiya: No. I let Kamiki join because I can see that he can achieve something that Jidai failed to do.

They continue to watch Hiro before they also left from there.

(Forest)

Hiroshi: Damn it! Damn it!

He keep punching a tree, and even when his hands ended up bleeding and hurt, they just healed back. Mamoru is holding him back, trying to calm him down.

Mamoru: Calm down, man! I know you're worried about Hiro, but hurting yourself isn't the answer!

Hiroshi: You don't understand how I felt! You're not the one who is losing his only family!

Mamoru: Like I said, this isn't the right way! You shouldn't treat yourself like this!

???: He's right.

Hiroshi stop struggling before he and Mamoru turn to the voice. Walking out from the woods, it shows Mephisto in the form of Mizorogi. Because Mephisto barely have much knowledge about this new world, Mephisto take Mizorogi's human form just in case.

Mizorogi: You shouldn't taking out all of your frustration right now. What you must think is how you should be able to save Xenos.

Hiroshi: Who the hell are you?

Mizorogi: Did Nexus never mention about me?

Hiroshi: And who is Nexus?

Mizorogi: You know so much about humanity's bad side and didn't even know your true origin.

Hiroshi: Huh?

Mamoru: *let go of Hiroshi* Are you really Mephisto? From what I heard, Mephisto is a dark giant who once wreck havoc in another universe, created by Dark Zagi himself.

Mizorogi: Yeah, it is true that he created me. But after he replace me, and I how I realize my mistake through Mizorogi, I choose to redeem myself. Now that I know Zagi is still alive, I can't overlook this. I'll give you a hand to save Xenos.

Hiroshi: *glare at Mizorogi* Why would I trust someone who created by the one who possess my brother?

Mizorogi: I don't expect you to believe me, but what I said is true. I want to save Xenos because I owe him a favor. And I want to make sure Zagi permanently gone. His mere presences is already consider a pure threat.

While feeling unconvinced by Mizorogi, Hiroshi have no choice but to agree if it for his brother's sake. Mamoru and Volance also agree for Mizorogi's assistance in saving Xenos from Zagi.

(Next Day)
(Afternoon)
(Tokyo)

People in the city are just doing what they do in their life. As the they just continue their normal life, dark energy suddenly formed above the city. The people slowly start to notice it.

"What's that?"

The dark energy formed a portal and Dark Xenos land on the ground, before standing up right. Seeing him, the people wonder why the Ultra is doing there, but they soon realize that the Ultra is not the same Xenos.