Andra(Mind): Damn it!

She swiftly turns around making the creature unbalance itself as Andra rams her body against the mystery creature as the force behind it alone creates an underwater shockwave as waves are created on the surface level as they splash against the rocky platforms of the Islands in the area. Following that, Andra uses her hands to grab the creature's head before headbutting it as she slams her elbow down on the tentacle around her foot. Seeing it in the corner of her eye drifting away in the water, Andra grabs her axe before swinging it directly into one of the creature's eyes as the blow lands as the axe is now impaled in its eye making it roar in pain as one of its tendrils slaps Andra away again as the Titan is launched back across the lake and she flips multiple times in order to catch herself in the water as she guides her arms and legs in a swimming position as she puts her axe against her mouth as her teeth gain a powerful grip on it. 

She quickly grabs her bow as the Kraken bites down on it with its jaws as Andra tries to push it back but is overpowered as she skids across the water as it bites down harder making the bow shatter into multiple pieces making her shock and before she could respond with an attack of her own. Andra is slapped away with one of its tentacles as she is sent flying back from the attack making her land against another rocky structure within the environment as she groans from the pain the impact left on her body.

The creature now alone starts to shake violently as it roars sending out a shockwave as blood spurts out with its chest opening up to reveal limbs forming out from it as they grow bigger and bigger before forming the full form of an arm as hands follow behind with bone cracking noises being heard vividly as fingers pop out from its palm, one by one as it roars in pain as it continues to mutate into something stronger. Its skeleton and muscles rapidly reshape themselves painfully into more durable structures while breaking the old bones as bone seeps out of its body as its tendrils begin to twist apart while constricting against each other as the transformation continues on making any lifeforms run away from the danger that is currently making its location known to anything inside the massive lake environment. 

Its head starts to convulse before stretching out now beginning to look like a Hammershark as spikes form on its new arms as blood is seen in the area around the monster as the place where its eyes were suddenly crush in on themselves as teeth can be seen forming over where the eyes were while gaining a razor sharp feature to it.

The wounds that were caused by its transformation immediately heal over as its body becomes bigger and stronger as it is now bigger than Andra at around 210 meters along with a length of 850 meters as its arms gain muscular textures to it with claws forming out of its four fingers as its skin gains red features as the crystals that were trapped on its body infuse into it as spikes immediately sprout out of its back as it growls with a much deeper and threatening tone, it had before.

No longer was it the creature, Andra was hunting, now stands a Beast that has mysteriously mutated into an Aragami Kraken as it lies in the lake seemingly dormant before twitching slightly as smaller lifeforms erupt out of its tentacles revealing horrendous leeches ranging around the size of a massive Great White Shark as they possess rows of razor sharp teeth.