Episode 7

Small Recap from Episode 5 for those who were confused about Episode 6:

Andra was tasked by her mother to investigate something regarding one of if not the most important villages in the section owned by the Iwi People who are essentially the Head Capital and Leader Kingdom of the People of Skull Island. With her equipment, Andra quickly managed to figure out her way around the lake as she explored it until she found the cave of the monster she was tasked to find in order to save the natives of Ishigami Village from a mysterious disease. And then, we get to the point where this will be focused on what happens on Andra's end from what occurred in Episode 6.

-Back to the Story-

Before Andra could react, her arms are then suddenly wrapped up by various tentacles as something bites into her shoulder making her grit her teeth in agony. Andra luckily manages to headbutt the mysterious creature as multiple bubbles and black ink can be seen erupting from its body and a red glow is seen inside the cave. She clamps her jaws onto one of the Beast's tentacles as she clenches her teeth deeply as blood seeps into the area while slamming her flash lantern into it creating flames. Suddenly, the creature shrieks in pain as its tentacle manages to burn rapidly but the water around it quickly makes the flame go away. Seeing the opportunity, Andra uses her strength to break away while turning around as she delivers a straight right hook sending the 175 meter creature flying into the cave wall making multiple cracks around it as boulders fall on its body. 

As one of its limbs slaps Andra's face making her stumble a bit in surprise from how much it managed to actually move her like that and it sneakily grabs her axe from behind her back as it disappears into the crack of the openings around it. It begins to use the axe to slash at the rocky structure enclosed around its body as cracks form as it keeps going and going and going at constant, doing more damage to the rocks with every swing it makes as Andra shakes her head while trying to recover from the cheap shot. Steam erupts from the openings as it smells like Death as the creature very slowly regenerates from the wounds Andra inflicted upon as it unleashes one final strike against its imprisonment with the axe it stole from Titan's arsenal of weaponry. 

It breaks out of the pile of boulders as it runs away before exiting the cave as Andra follows behind it and she throws her arm out to grab it while swimming but misses right at the last second making her growl with frustration. However, her expression changes as she gains a look of realization as she looks at her equipment but her spears and arrows got destroyed in the scuffle against the lake creature.

Andra(Mind): This thing is weak to fire? Interesting. Ok. I have to look for an hydrothermal vent with enough heat to create fire. But I have to do it without drowning. Wait a minute.

She would turn her arm around to feel her back, only to notice that her axe is missing as her eyes go wide as she looks towards where the fleeing Kraken is at. And she immediately notices that her axe is being held in one of its tentacles making it a creature that is smarter then it looks making her dumbfounded at her current situation as she gets angry at being tricked by it.

Andra: *growls*

She immediately swims after it at high speeds much to her charin as she quickly begins to catch up to the monster before realizing something off about it. As she got closer and closer, she began to notice the strange features on the creature the more distance she covered between it and her.

Andra(Mind): Wait a minute. Something's not right. I thought only the Aragamis were capable enough of injuring me. That's because their all Kaiju sized which is something I understand. What kind of creature is this? 

Before she could fully analyze what type of creature it was, she is suddenly slapped away by a massive tentacle as it sends her spiraling away to the point where her mouth is forced to be open making several air bubbles erupt out of her mouth. Forcing some oxygen out of her body meaning she now has less time in the lake before she begins to drown as Andra lands against an Island to the point where her entire weight makes the area crack and almost shatter from the force alone. Shaking her head, Andra slowly opens her eyes to see her surroundings so she can adjust herself. Nothing but silence is what answers back, no prey, no predators are seen in her vicinity making this creature a bigger threat than the Kong anticipated. Taking the risk, Andra gets out of the spot, she landed in as she quickly swims up towards the surface as she sees that she is now far away from Ishigami Village from what her brain managed to calculate from the land mass alone considering that she knows what goes on in Skull Island and the fact that she has also grown smarter over the years. Her mouth would suddenly rise out of the water as Andra immediately takes a deep breath to save more oxygen and before she could mentally sigh in relief. Something suddenly wraps around her foot as it drags her down towards the depths of the lake.