"They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city"

"Like a magic portal?"

"Ooh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?"

"Have you never seen bus tokens?" You asked feeling extremely smart for the first time ever. How were they even coming up with those bizarre ideas???

The boys looked away, their cheeks turning red from embarrassment. All except Zane who, obviously, didn't made their mistake as he was an android.

***

It was a few hours later when you found a place that was good enough to be your new training room. And it took a few another minutes of waiting for the boys to finally join you after you called. "This is where we are going to train?" The black ninja looked at the name of the place you had found.

"It's better than out dumpy apartment" Jay said with a quick laugh before all five of you entered the Dojo.

A second after you closed the front door a man in a brown bathrobe, or something that looked like one, and with sunglasses walked out of a room separated from the main space with a vail of beads. "Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Dareth, and I Dare-th you to join my dojo. Heeya!" He took a weird fighting stance. The boys looked at each other with something close to cringe, you only blinked, not being sure how to react. The man skipped over to a... mini shrine? filled with gold trophies. "Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is on all of them. That is because I am a highly skilled karate machine!"

"Look, Dareth, we're wondering if we could share your dojo. You see, we've been put in charge of training this pretty fella to become the greatest ninja in all of Ninjago" Kai said and pointed to you which made your cheeks turn dark pink. It was a well thought comment, not only did he gave you a 'hidden' complement but he also avoided mentioning he and the boys needed to train elemental powers.

"Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land. How many trophies do you have?" Dareth came up to you and locked his eyes on your person. You felt small and hid behind Cole.

"Look, pal, we're the guys that just saved the city from that giant snake" Jay walked over to you two, giving you another layer of protection, and crossed his arms.

"Ha! Am I looking at Lord Garmadon? Because unless I'm stupid, and I'm not, Lord Garmadon destroyed the Devourer" The man smiled smugly, this comment made all four of the boys frown.

"There's been a huge misunderstanding. Actually, we were the ones who dest—"

"I'll let you train here but only on one condition. You can defeat me. If you succeed, we will share the dojo. That's right. I, Grand Sensei Dareth, master of all animal fighting styles, challenge one of you to battle. I know the tiger. Rawrr" You all stared in disbelief, was this guy for real? "The python" The man hissed, Kai facepalmed and Cole covered his eyes in disappointment. "Penguin. Awk, awk!" Having had enough of this BS the red ninja used spinjitzu to knock him on the ground. Dareth looked more than surprised. "How did you...?"

"You might know animals, but we know spinjitzu"

Dareth got off the floor and dusted himself off. He looked to the side with embarrassment evident on his face. "You can train in my dojo anytime"

***

Merely a day later, you all came back and you used the training equipment to practice your skills. Cole decided it was the best opportunity to show off his powers, he might not be very good at it but he was the only one who could use their powers with bare hands and he wanted to flex.