Prologue

__________
[System Open]
__________________
-
-
-
-
__________
[Location]
{Jura Tempest Federation}
|3rd person pov|
_______________________________

Centuries after the Great Tenma War, the world was finally at peace once more. It was as if one could finally live in Paradise... Except for one tiny slime of course.

He, was not in freedom, as he was shackled by his enemy... Paperwork

Ciel and Shuna had forced Rimuru to do the paperwork, Rimuru could not do all of this in a short amount of time... Or can he? Wait that's a dumb question, OF COURSE HE CAN! He ain't the Chaos Creator for nothin.

Anyway, currently we see Rimuru laying his head on the desk, it was clear of paperwork... 

"Ugh... Boring... Nothing to do... I wanna rest..."

<<But you already are.>>

"Not that kind of rest, like, sleep rest!"

<<... I do not quite get what you mean dear.>>

"Of course you wouldn't..."

Rimuru and Ciel had a quick talk, until a gate appeared out of nowhere.

"Wha- who in the world is hosting a Walpugris meeting right now???"

Misery went out of the gate and bowed right before looking at Rimuru.

"Lord Guy has invited you to a meeting regarding of what you demon lords are about to do."

Rimuru stood there confused.

"What?"

Misery, not wanting to say what Guy told her to say, instead made a more understandable explaination.

"Lord Guy has invited you to a meeting to talk about what you demon lords are gonna do."

"Ah, ok."

Rimuru was satisfied of the answer and told his subordinates using [Thought Communication].

<Everyone, ill be going on a meeting with the other demon lords, i dont want to return with a messy town alright?>

<<<Yes, Rimuru-sama!>>>

Rimuru sighed and went in the gate.

___________
[Location]
{Walpugris}
|Rimuru pov|
_______________

There, Rimuru met with the 7 other demon lords. 

Guy Crimson, formerly known as Primordial Demon Rouge, well known as one of the oldest demon lords.

Milim Nava, well known as the daughter of Veldanava and best friend of Rimuru Tempest.

Luminous Valentine, known to be the second wife of Rimuru, and known as God Luminous/Ruminas.

Ramiris, known as the Queen of Fairies who was mature and smart, sadly reincarnated repeatedly which caused her to become a small childish fairy.