"Let me go!" Rudy yells as he tries to struggle out his grasp.

"Rudy, calm down." Hopper says.

Rudy screams, angrily as he continues trying to struggle out his grasp.

"Calm down. Calm down." Hopper says softly.

Rudy eventually stops struggling and breaks down, crying and Hopper turns him around and pulls him into a hug.

Dmitri sighs as he gets up and sits at the end of the bench.

When Rudy stops crying, he and Hopper pull apart and sit next to each other on the other side of the bench.

"Joyce. What about Joyce?" Hopper asks, turning to Dmitri.

****

After the group left the cemetery, they went to the store to get new batteries for Dustin's Supercom.

After the group left the store, Gemma asked to be dropped off at Reefer Rick's.

Everyone but Max was confused but took her there anyway.

The next morning, after yakking her guts out, Gemma exits the bathroom and goes over to Eddie who's in the kitchen, making SpaghettiOs.

"You alright, sunshine? You've been in there for some time." Eddie says as Gemma walks up to him.

Gemma's about to respond when the aroma of the SpaghettiOs makes her nauseous.

She holds her stomach as she vomits on the kitchen floor and Eddie looks at her half disgusted, half concerned.

Gemma sighs before walking off and Eddie watches her, still concerned, before grabbing the Supercom.

"Hey Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished. You there?" Eddie asks, exiting the kitchen.

Gemma grabs the mop from the closet and heads back to the kitchen to clean up her mess.

"Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin? Earth to Dustin." Eddie says.

"Hey, it's Nancy." Nancy responds.

"Wheeler! Hey. Um, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like really soon, unless you want me going out into the world." Eddie says.

"No. No, no, no. Don't do that. Besides, Gemma's with you. You can't leave her."
Nancy says.

"She'd come with me." Eddie says as he watches her walk up next to him.

"No. Don't go anywhere. Just stay there and we'll be there as soon as we can." Nancy says.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, um...can you pick me up a six pack? I know, it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really jangle my nerves." Eddie says, wrapping an arm around Gemma who quickly brushes it off.

"Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back." Nancy says.

"No, don't you dare. Wheeler? Wheeler?" Eddie asks.