12. THE FINAL ROUND

Start from the beginning

Monami (Warning him) - Dur raho mujhse... Agar dubaara mujhe hath lagaya to Kristopher tumhe kuch kare na kare... Main tumhe jaan se maar dugi.

That man backed off and she reassured the children. She thought...

Monami (In her mind) - Mujhe abhi ke liye Kristopher ke kahe mutabik hi rehna hoga, agar mujhe in bacho ko yaha se nikalna hai aur apne bache ko usse bachana hai to. Pehle in bacho ko kisi tarah bachake yaha se bahar nikal du, fir Kristopher ki baari.
-------------------------------------------------------
It's been a week and Monami hasn't came back to Karan and because of that he again called the DIG to know about her but he got to know that she hasn't given him a signal to rescue her so, they couldn't do anything about it.

In that one week, Monami did everything to not get married to him but the so called engagement was inevitable between them. She has seen the whole place and she knew that the security is very tight so, she signaled his team and hid the Children at his house only but he couldn't figure it out.
-------------------------------------------------------

When Monami gave a green signal to her team, the DIG thought that it would be best to not get Karan involved in this and so, he decided not to inform him about that.

Kristopher was so confident that no one could ever find his hideout but this time, he messed with the wrong person. Because of the inside bodily tracker, her team was already there to rescue her and the children immediately.

He was planning another attack but he didn't know that Monami and her teammates were trying to eradicate his whole gang one by one at the same time... But one of his men came running to him and told him everything about Monami. At that time, Monami shot at that man and he fell down dead in front of him. He looked at her in anger and asked...

Kristopher (Angrily) - WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, ACP...???!!! Kya ho raha hai yaha?

Monami (With a smirk) - Tune aaj tak aise bahot sare officers dekhe hoge ke jo tere samne, ya to lalach se ya fir dar se ghutne tek dete hai. Main vaisi nahi hu. Main kisike samne ghutne nahi tekti, balki apne dushman se ghutne tikvati hu. Tune kya socha? Teri baat maan li maine? Bahot badi galatfehmi me ji raha hai tu...!!!

Kristopher (With a smirk) - Magar vo bache apne aap khudko nahi bacha sakte, ACP...!!! Unhe kuch ho gya to? Aur tum yaha akeli ho, maine agar bol diya na to mere aadmi tumhe yahi maar dege...!!!

At that time, Monami's team entered inside from the different directions and stood with their guns pointed in his direction.

Monami (With a mock laugh) - Tere aadmi to kabke upar nikal liye aur konse bacho ki baat kar raha hai tu? Vo... Jinhe tune pakda tha? (With a smirk) Vo to kabke rescue kar liye ja chuke hai... (Angrily) Tujhe kya laga, tu mere desh ke bhavishya ke sath khelega aur main kuch nahi karugi?

Kristopher (Angrily) - Aurat zaat pe bharosa hi nahi kiya ja sakta. Kabhi bhi dhoka deneka hunar rakhti ho tum aurtein...!!!

Monami (With hatred) - Hum insaan dekhke vafadari karna jaante hai aur tu vafadari dikhane layak nahi hai...!!!

Kristopher (With a smirk) - To ab kya? Mujhe arrest karegi aap, ACP Mahajan? Do din me main fir se aazad ho jauga aur aap kuch nahi kar payegi.

Monami (With hatred) - Kameene, tujhe zinda pakadne ke orders hai, varna orders follow karna meri aadat nahi hai. Mera bas chale to tujhe abhi goli se uda du, Dharti Maa ka kuch bojh to kam ho...!!! (To one of her teammate) Arrest him...!!!

Her teammate handcuffed him but he was still smiling confidently. He said...

Kristopher (With an attitude) - ACP, tumhe pata bhi nahi hai ke mere contacts kaha tak hai. Jis din main bahar nikala... (Without any expression) tumhe aur tumhare pariwaar ko khatam kar duga. Tumhe zinda chhodne ki galti, main dubaara nahi karuga.

Monami (In a fade up tone) - Bahot hua yaar iska drama...!!! Leke jao ise...!!!

When her teammate started to take Kristopher away, he smiled at her evilly and Monami saw that but ignored him. DIG came near her and said...

DIG (With proud smile) - I'm so proud of you, Mahajan. Aakhir tumne use pakad hi liya... (In a caring tone) Par... Tum dono to thik ho na aur baki ke bache?

Monami (With a smile) - Sab thik hai, Sir. Ghar chalte hai, bahot thak gayi hu main aur... (Putting a hand over her stomach) mera Baby bhi apne Papa ko bahot miss kar raha hai.

DIG (Mischievously) - Baby apne Papa ko miss kar raha hai, ya Mumma apne honewale Patidev ko miss kar rahi hai?

Monami (Shying away a little) - Kya Sir aap bhi...!!! Chaliye ab.

DIG laughed and they left from there but Monami didn't want to leave anything behind which could help Kristopher anyhow so she had already planted bombs everywhere in his hideout. She just pressed the trigger and the whole place was on fire. Everything was under control of her, at that time... But... Was it really???
......................................................................

Here's the last part guys...

How was it???

I know ye story mostly Female Protagonist ki ho gayi, at the end but I guess, story isi tarah se aage badhni thi. What do you think?

Silent readers, stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the Epilogue... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤