She started giving him chest compression ...

But no response.... 

Kritika cried. - Nirav.. please.. please dammit!!!

While the brothers were shattered....

Kritika was getting tired her hands were giving up.... 

Nirbhay couldnot stop himself and went near nir and cried

Nirbhay - Nir.. nir please baccha... apne bhai ki baat ni manega? tu to meri har baat Manta hai na please uth jaa baccha.. please...   (tears ) few drops fall on Nir's hands ....

And Suddenly Nir gasped  for breath and coughed out water...

Nirbhay startled but immidiately hug him

Neev and nishant felt a sigh of releif and they cried out....

Nirbhay cried - Thanks baccha.. thank you so much...

Kritika who almost thought that she lost him found a ray of hope again...

Nirav was not consious but he was breathing.... 

paramedics came by that time as Dev had already called them..

Dev went to Nirbhay who was crying..

Dev gently tab him .. nirbhay look at him with tears

Dev - Nirbhay... nirav ko hospital le jana zyada important hai....  he needs medical attention

kritika tensed - Ha bhaiya ... lets not waste any time

Nirbhay nodded and immidiately nirav was being shifted to the stretchwr and they rushed to Hospital.... without any Further delay.....  

In Birla Hospital

6 hours passes by...

Nirav was still unconsious... His lungs were badly effected oxygen level dropped down a lot and it is a matter of concern for the doctors now.

Neev crying in a corner nothing should happen to his bhaiyu...

While Nirbhay was too emotional to give comfort to any of them.... nishant was also numb...

Devansh was there he couldnot Leave his Friend like this.. in the time of crisis...  Nirbhay had always helped him whenever it was needed.. no matter what happened in the past still he just cannot leave him.. Nirbhay will be his friend no matter what....

Kabir came out after checking on nirav  he saw how devastated the brothers are how could he tell them that there is no improvement in Nir's condition....

Nirbhay look at kabir.... and his face was enough to tell him that Nir is not fine....

Neev rushed to kabir teary - Bhaiyu kese h bhai... vo thik h na! hosh kab tak ayega unhe ... 

Kabir sighs - Bhagwan pe bharosa rakh Neev... nir bilkul thik hojaega.... just dont loose hope....

Neevan knew that was not the truth ... his eyes were telling something else

Neevan - Just make sure he is fine please ..  please bhaiya ...

Neevan cried helplessly ... while Devansh gently took neev away from Kabir .. right now no brother is in a shape to talk or understand anything

Devansh made him sit while went to kabir

Dev tensed - Kabir... nir will be fine right

Kabir tensed up he was not sure

Dev gasped - Nirbhay bardash ni karpayega kabir... His brothers are his strength... his lifeline

 his lifeline