Chapter 4:Target

4 days later

Matt was alone in his room.Chris and Nick aawere screaming at each-other outside and his anxiety was flying through the roof.He missed Rome.He missed his voice,his hugs kisses and bites.He missed feeling his hands around matts waist.Matt got out his phone and began texting Rome.Tears softly running down his face.He hated this part of living with brothers.
matt:I miss you.
Rome:ikr cause I'm just so cool🤭
Matt:can you come over
Rome:whats wrong Matt
Matt:please 
Rome:im on my way love
15 min later
Matt heard a knock on his window.He wiped his tears and went to open it.The second he did and he was fully into the room Rome pulled him in for a soft kiss.Matts heart melts as he feels the feeling hes been craving.His hands on his waist.They depart.Rome notices matts tears.And the screaming finally makes its way to his ears."what are they arguing about-i dont know" Matt says as he begins sobbing.Rome immediately hugs him."im right here..im here" Rome whispers.Matt sniffles.He buries his head in Romew chest."HEY!SHUT UP" Rome screams.Matt flinches.Burying his hesd further."im sorry..im sorry" Rome says.
—-
Matt and His boyfriend were laying down Matt was layomh on Romes bare chest.His eyes barely open.Rome was running his hands through Matts fluffy hair."i missed you" Matt mumbles. Awww really" Rome says.Matt nods.He just loved the presence of the taller boy.No matter what they're doing.He could lay there with him for hours.A knock was heard.Matt sighed as he got up.Rome sat up."Matt" Nick says.Matt just stares."whats up rome" Nick says before turning his attention back to Matt.Rome nods.Pissed off because of the loudness of the boy."sorry for being so loud.me and chris had a little disagreement" he says putting his hand on the side of the door.Matt nods."its ok"
Nick aniles before leaving."he fucking makes me wanna punch him sometimes" matt mumbles closing the door.Romes chuckles.He notices something behind his door."what the fuck" Rome says.There are 87 tallys drawn on the side of his door."matt why" Rome chuckles."No hear me out" Matt luaghs."are you fucking prisoner" Rome says.Matt was still laughing."nah this that weird shit.Blink twice if your in danger" Rome says."like what conspired you to do this" Rome says turning back to matt arms crossed."everyday just add a tally and when i get to 100 its over" Matt says."oh wow" Rome says looking at it again.He turns back to his bf."whats over?" Rome asks.Matt just smiles and leaves the room."hey where ya goin" Rome says.Matt was getting a water bottle out of the fridge."what's over"Rome asks.Matt reaches iver the counter ti grab his ohine.Rome stands behind him.The second matt turned around Rome grabbed matts jaw."whats over"

"Dont worry bout it"Matt says.Rome sighs knowing Matt isint cracking.Her places a soft kiss to matts lips.Matt kisses back.He smiles at the taller boy."whats it for" Rome says.Matt just stares into his eyes."come on" Matt says going into chriss room.Chris and Nick were talking."whats up" Rome says."hey" Nick and Chris say.."do you guys wanna run to target with us" Chris asks."we kind of need you guys ti come since you're the only 2 who can drive" Nick smiles."hmm should i take them" Rome asks."i guess" Matt says.They all get ready and head out the door.Rome driving,Matt in passenger,Chris behind rome and Nick behind matt.All of them were talking about the most strangest things.
Matt hadnt really said much but was cracking up at all the jokes.He was holding his stomach at this point."calm down sweetheart" Rome alughs.They finally make it and get out the car.Chris takes a picture of matt

Caption:Look at this fine young man

Matt holds romes hand as they walk through the target.Rome and Chris loved to be weird in target.Rome was going up to old peopel and moaning in their ear."what the hell you n!gger" The old white man says.Matt felt his blood boil.Rome laughs at the old man.He slaps the old mans neck and runs off.He runs past matt.Taking his hand so he doesn't get caught either."you are so annoying" Matt laughed at his boyfriend.They stopped in an empty isle.Rome pressed his lip's against matts.Matt immediately kisses back.His hands making therecway to Romes back and Romes hand already on matt waist.Rome slowly pushed Matt back into the shelf.Never breaking the kiss.Matt begins holding in sounds as Rome started to kiss and suck on Matts neck."R-rome." he whimpered.His hands firmly on Romes shoulder."W-We..aah~..cAnt d-do th-th-this here" Matt tries to get out."says who?" He whispers into Matts ear sending chills down his spine.He continues kissing.Matt gasps as Rome begins attacking Matts sweet spot."R-rome~" Matt moans.He felt his dick awake in his pants.Rome removed his face from Matt's neck and looked down at him.A small smirk on his face.Hickeys trailed all around matts neck.Matt was panting.Rome placed a final kiss to the boys lips."want me to fix that?" Rome asks looking at matts rising dick.Matt looks at him then the bathroom right next to them.
10 minutes
Matts hair was everywhere.He was hyperventilating and was struggling to walk straight and see.He was seeing stars.He kept having to hold onto the racks so he doesn't collapse.

Ryan walked out perfectly fine.Trying to hide the fact he just blew matts guts out.He was walking directly behind matt incase he fell.Which he did one.Rome threw him over his shoulder."Rome were in public"Matt laughs.Rome laughs.He walks over to chris.Chris laughs to the two."having fun matt-Fuck you" Matt says not being able to see Chris's face."let me down" Matt says.Rome obeys.They all begin looking around for nick.Finally finding him in the plant section."come on" Matt says to nick.Nick sighs as they go to the register.Matt slowly slides his hand over to Romes nervously.Rome feels the light touch and immediately holds his boyfriends hand."your still nervous to hold my hand"he whispers and smiles.Matt smiles.Rome kisses matts hand."eeww" Chris teases."shut up" Matt laughs.