Chapter 3:Friend Sex

Roman woke up in the middle of the night.He yawned as he slolwy opened his eyes.He roleld over not seeing the brown headed boy.He slowly got up and walked out the room."matt?" Roman whispers.Roman looks in the living room.He sees matt on the couch watching tv."why are you up thus late watching Friends" Rome says making matt gasp and jump.Roman had to hold in his laughter."not funny" Matt says."little bit" Rome giggles.He sits next to matt.He wraps his hand around matts shoulder.

Matt had his hand in his sleeve obviously playing with something."what you doin" rome asks."nothing" Matt said as he quickly took his handout and pulled his sleeve down."let me see" Rome says."no..there's some..problems on this hand" Matt says."i know.and i want to see" Rome says as he slowly grabs matts wrist and lifts up the sleeve."promise you won't hate me"Matt mumbles as he snatches his hand away with tears in his eyes."i promise matt" Rome says as he grabs his wrist back and lifts the sleeve.Roman froze.He had so much he wanted to say.Matt could see it on his face.He bit his lip.Hoping Rome didnt think he was an attention seeker or weirdo.Thoughts gathered his head.Making him wanna snatch his hand back and forget this never happened.His mind stops when he hears the taller boy's words."your still beautiful matt" Rome says.Matt smiled.He was so grateful.Rome lifted matts hand up and began softly kissing matts cuts.Every single one.Making matt tingle."are they anywhere else" Rome asks."no" Matt lies.Shit im caught."promise you won't tell my brothers" Roman says."Im promise"

Roman gives him a stare."m-my thighs" Matt admits."come on" rome says leading matt back to the room.He picks matt up."rome what are you doing" Matt chuckles.Rome placed him in the middle of the bed."take off your pants please" Rome says."are you seriously about to-yes" Rome cut matt off.Matt began slowly sliding his pajama pants off."open"

Matt slowly opens his legs.Rome doesn't waste any time.He began kissing every scar every cut."a-ah" Matt whimpered.Rome reaches for matts hand as he continues.Sencing matt is having a hard time staying still.Matt squeezes romes hand anytime he kisses a sensitive part.He squeezed a lot.Roman sat us smiling."all done" Roman says."Matt laughs quietly."thank you" Matt says.Roman looks at the boy.Gosh he was so pretty.Matt sits up.They make eye contact.Roman couldn't control himself.He leaned in to matt.Their lips connected.Matt immediately closes his eyes and places his hands on Romes neck.The kiss was passionate and hungry.Romes hands travel down to matts thights.He stops as he breaks the kiss and smirks."someone's excited  huh" Rome says looking down at Matt shaking thighs.Matt chuckles nervously."fuck" Matt says putting his hand on the shaking thighs."can't control yourself already?" Rome whispers as he lays Matt down.He pins matts hands above his head.He sits on top of matt.He connects their lips again.Matt lets out light Moan as he lets Rome take over his body.He moans as Rome moves his lips down to matts neck.Matt moans softly.He begins softly lifting matts shirt.Matt looks at him his worried eyes.Rome feels the stare.He slowly sits up."hey..." Rome says as he softly runs his hands up and down matts bare sides.Matt slowly pulls his shirt down.Rome keeps his hands put."your beautiful matt.." Rome says.Matt looks at him.He slowly nods."are you sure" Rome says."yes" Matt says.Rome smiles.He takes off matts shirt and gets back to work.
Later

Matt was dead asleep.He had on Romes shirt and no pants under the covers.Rome was laying under him heavily breathingHe had on his sweats and no shirt.He was softly rubbings matts thighs as they were shaking out of control.He gave up on trying to stop the shaking.It eventually stopped.And by the time it did they were both already fast asleep.Romes left hand on matts head keeping it in place and the right on his back.
The next morning
The room was filled with light.Silence still filling the room as the two boys were still fast asleep.The boys were now spooning.Romes eyes slowly opened.The light immediately causing him to  close them.He brings the cover and covers his face.Also covering matts."Rome" Matt groans."it's bright"Rome mumbles as he tries to fall back asleep and succeeds.Matt yawn as he takes the cover off.He tries to get up cant is stuck in the hands of the boy behind him."Rome..i have to pee" Matt says.Rome buries his head in matts neck.Matt smiles."please" Matt says.Rome groans.He removes his hands.Matt slowly gets up.His leg's immediately began shaking.Matt hears a small laugh."you still feel it" Rome laughs.Matt turns to look at him annoyed.Rome smiles at him as he sits up.Matt begins slowly walking to the bathroom.Rome gets up and helps him."im making fun of you for this later"Rome says.Matt elbows him lightly."Fuck off" Matt says as hd closes the bathroom door.Rome laughd as he sits in the bed and takes his phone out.
Later

Everyone was in the living room talking.Well sort of arguing.Rome,Chris and Nick were debating on random things.Matt just listening.His arms crossed and head leaning on Romes shoulder."NO.THERE IS NO WAY YOUR RIGHT" Chris says to nick."CHRIS HAVING A KID DOES NOT MAKE THE PARENTS RELATED" Rome says.Matt giggles."this is so stupid"He laughs.They continued."SHUT UPPPP" Nick groans at Chris.

After they finally stopped at came to the obvious conclusion that Chris was wrong and Rome was makimg fun of him for it."oh shut up" Chris laughs."Chris i just don't understand why you thought that" Rome laughs.Matt yawns."alright i gotta get home guys" Rome says as he grabs his backpack.Matt looked at him as he put his jacket on.Nick and Chris said goodbye.Matt looked at him.Rome looked at Matt.Matt gave him a look that said dont go

Rome comes over."why do you look sad" Rome says."do you have to leave" Matt whispers to rome."yes" Rome says.They make eye contact."please"He whispers.He takes the boys hand into his own.He trusts this boy with all he has.He loves this boy."ill text you as soon as i get home" Rome says.Matt thinks.He nods.Rome smiles as he places a soft and quick kiss to matts lips.He grabs his phone and leaves.Matt felt his heart sink.