Channel III: Normal Day?

Start from the beginning

After the check up, i was given medicine and food (which Mono sadly didn't eat that much) to heal up the wounds. The adult told me to not run too much in order to not open up a few newer wounds. I followed her rules and went along with Jack. I like him. He's very kind and protects me from anything unfamiliar to me.

He would even put me on the drivers seat (when the motor is off) and let my wild imaginations run wild. I then looked around for him. Seeing him In the garage isn't that surprising since he is with his motorcycle. Speaking of the motorcycle, I sometimes feel like the motorcycle is alive. Though I doubt that feeling g and ignored it.

"hi Tall Jack!" I greeted. Smiling under my paper bag, I sat down near the motorcycle. "oh uh- hey Mono" He smiled and continued to fix something. I watch do his work in awe. I never knew that they could do this! All I saw in Pale was destruction. I shook away the thoughts and focused on watching him work.

"I'm actually gonna go to work in a bit. Wanna come along?" He asked. I nodded and waited for Jack to finish what he's doing. After a few moments he turned on the engine and opened the garage door. "be back before 6!" Adult yelled from the distance. Yeesh, I really need to get used to this. I got to the backseat and held onto Jack firmly.

"I got it mom!" He yelled back before driving to work. It was a bit short but I enjoyed it anyway.

I watched Him take orders from customers from time to time. Though I got a bit bored and decided to go outside to see the motorcycle. I walked towards the blue motor and started to talk about random things with them. I then noticed a logo on the front. I touched it a few times before stopping. "I wonder what this logo means.. Like how the eyes at the transmission are viewers!" I instantly stopped ranting. Can I talk about it to the motorcycle? What if it is alive?

I shook my head and changed the topic. After a short while Jack came back. "my shift is done. Let's get home befo-" Jack was cut off when a purple car came and parked near us. "scrap." Jack whispered. I looked at him confused. "w-what's going on?-" "Mono get on the Motorcycle now" I did what he said and got to the motorcycle. The vehicle roared to life and started to drive really fast. "Buckle up!" a feminine voice said. Was that the motorcycle???????

My grip on Jack tightened as the motor starts to drive more faster. After a few moments we lost the purple car. We then drove through a large rock! I squeezed my eyes shut when it happened. But when I opened them, I saw large mechanics. When me and Jack got off the motorcycle, it also turned into a mechanic! I started to panic. In reflex, I took Jack's hand and ran to the nearest hiding spot. "Ah- Kid hold on!" Jack exclaimed.

"Mono calm down! They won't hurt you I promise" I looked at him with hesitance. I never liked large living things. Since they are mechanics, this would be a new nightmare. I sighed and hid behind Jack. Scared of what would happen. "oh great. Another human! How lucky can I possibly be?" the orange and white mechanic sarcastically said.

"don't blame them. A few cons were at KO burgers" The motorcycle defended. Their size began to overwhelm me as i started shaking in fear. The biggest mechanic (optimus) noticed me and crouched down. making me more terrified.

In reflex, i warped an object near the mechanic as a warning. The mechanic was surprised but did not move. "Do not fret, small human. We will not hurt you" I looked at him(?) with a hesitant look while squinting my eyes at them. Not even trusting them a single bit.

"Be lucky we saved you and Jack kid" I looked at the motorcycle. Well, she did save me and Tall Jack.. I will trust her only for now. I walked towards her(?) and made grabby hands. "Uh..?" "He wants a hug. Just try to hug him i guess?" The female Mechanic hesitated but lowers her(?) hand.

I hugged her(?) finger with a trusting aura. "Seems like Mono trusts AC" Jack sighed in relief. I let go of the hug and smiled under my paper bag (which surprisingly is still in tact). "Motorcycle saved and didn't leave me. I trust them"

Me and Jack stayed at base for a while. Miko and Rafael knew about them too but currently they are a bit busy with homework. The mechanics told me their names and story. It's sad to know their home is destroyed. Even though I never knew what home is like.

"mom's calling. We gotta go now" Jack said. Making Arcee transform in to a motorcycle. I waved goodbye to them before getting on Arcee. Riding back home with a genuine smile i never had in my life.

Once we got back home, Me and Jack ate dinner. Of course, i took a small portion due to my distorted reaction to normal food. I still feel full though. I bid goodnight to jack before getting to the couch to sleep.

HEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEE- 3 UPDATES IN A FEW MINUTES?? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Anyways, hope ya like this one! just know that these three chapters are made back at august. so there are things that won't make sense. uh- anyways, i might update another chapter but uh- yeah- until we meet again!

Words: 1675