Chapter 2-Tuesday

Freen's Pov

I was dreaming of that Cute smile and deep dimples and was about to kiss those lips when my phone suddenly rang.

Damn... Who will call me this early?

I looked at my clock. Its only 5:30 in the morning..
I picked up my phone and closed my eyes again.

"Hello?" i said in my groggy voice. Who cares? It might be just P'Nam

"Goodmorning naka Freen.. " a sweet voice replied and my eyes suddenly opened. I looked at my phone ..

Becky??

" Armstrong?" i asked ... Damn. My sleepiness Totally disappeared.

" I told you. Call me becky. " she said with a chuckle.

"Ka, so whats up its too early. " i said lazily laying back to my bed.

" i called to wake you up . "

" Did you know what you just did? i hate being disturb when im sleeping. Im such a light sleeper.  And i wanted to sleep moreeee "

" Well. . I didnt" she answered and im sure i heard her giggle which somehow i don't know why it made me smile whats with this girl?

" Now you know. Will you let me sleep again now? Its still early. "

" Nope. Get up now and eat breakfast. I'll Wait for at the station at 6:30am. we'll go to school together. " she said cheerfully.

" w-what?"

" Get up now. See you later Freen " and with that she hang up.

wait . What was that? now i looked at my clock. Its already quarter to 6am and i still need to walk for 10 minutes to reach the station.

Damn. Whats with that girl?

But just as she told me, i got up and eat some slice of bread for breakfast and took a shower.

6:25am and im ready to go.

" 6:30 she said? Damn i'll be late. " i said to myself as i head out of my house.

I reached the station at around 6:40am i thought shes not serious but then i saw her standing out side the station with her phone out . Maybe texting someone while being surrounded by three junior girls.

Then i felt my phone vibrate

from: Becky

Where are you?

I didn't bother to reply coz i caught her eyes looked at me and she waved her hand to me.

The three girl followed where shes looking .

I walk towards them.

" See? I told you im with someone. " she said in a smile.

" Ehhhh? Its just P'Freen " one of the girl said.

" Of course they are in the same club. " the other one said.

" Who are you dating now Rebecca?" said the third girl like i wasnt there, well maybe they are not in my fans club. Im glad for that.

" Her. " Becky said with a smile again. And the three girls looked at me in disbelief. I just looked at them.

" Ehhh.. Rebecca is joking. Hahaha "

" Its true Haha and we should go now" becky said then took my hand.

I can still hear the juniors talk.

" Its not true right? That's impossible "

" Dont mind them." she said when we reached the ticket boot. She didnt let go of my hand so i had a hard time fetching my wallet on my bag and before i could pull it out shes already dragging me again.