More than that Saanika was sure that the prince would fall for her Di, I mean who wouldn't. Her Di, Aanisha was a model herself.

Just then, clicking of heels drew everyone's attention. It was Aanisha, descending downstairs.

Frankly, when the prince saw her he was smitten by her, atleast that's what his expressions were like.
She came and stood beside her siblings.
The head took pride in introducing his granddaughter to the prince.
"Kuwar sa, yeh humare ghar ki beti, Aanisha.
Fashion or modelling ki duniya ka ek bada hi mashoor naam, aap toh jante hi honge. "

The prince was just looking at the young women clad in red.

                ( Aanisha's dress) ______ ________ ___________________ ________

                ( Aanisha's dress)
______ ________ ___________________ ________

~Somewhere else~

It was the peak hour of the day, the sun was shinning overhead. But inside the deadliest place, that was surrounded by nothing but just open area as far as the eyes could see, one could hear faint wailing of a man, as the man laid semi- unconscious, begging for water.
It was a warehouse, about which not many people knew about, mostly because it was located in a very isolated place.

A black sleek car haulted outside the warehouse. A man was quick enough to open the doors of the car revealing a personality that was dark, ferocious and calm at the same time. Yes! It was Raaghav! Raaghav Yaduvanshi.

Coming out of the car, Raaghav made his way inside the warehouse, where he spotted the man whom he had ordered to tie up there since the last three day.
The man  who was almost on the verge of dieing, laid semi- unconscious.

The same man who had pulled open the car's door for Raaghav, brought a chair and a glass of scotch for him.

Sitting on the chair, like a king, Raaghav signalled that man, who was actually Raaghav's right hand, Robert, to wake the one who was tied up to his full consiouscness.

On getting the command, Robert woke the man up by splashing a bucket of water directly on that man's face.

The man got up with a jolt. On waking up the first thing that he did was, lick the water that was splashed on him and lied everywhere nearby, that he could find, in order to satisfy his thirst.

Looking at this Raaghav chuckled.
It satisfied him.

The man, whose name was Birju, on spoting Raaghav in front of him began pleading, " Kuwar sa hume maaf kar dijiye! , please hume khane ke liye kuch dijiye, kuwar sa, please, hum mar jayenge ..kuwar sa..please! " The words were coming out from that man's throat by great difficulty. After all he had not had anything, not even a drop of water since the last three days.

"Shuhhh!"
" Aab pata chala, jab do teen dino tak bina kuch khaye - piye kaisa haal hota hai woh?"
" Tum humare gunegaar nahi , inke gunhegaar  ho. " Raaghav said, with this few men clad in simple clothes entered the warehouse. These men were from the nearby village, they were all daily wage workers, who would work and feed their families.  The only incentive that they had, that somehow eased the burden on them was the free ration that they would get from the government.

"Tum inke bhukhe rehne ke kaaran bane the, aur aab yeh tumhare bhuke rehne ka karan bane.
Aage tumhare sath jo bhi karna hai woh yeh decide karenge. " Raaghav said this with  the calmest tone of his.
After this he gulped down the contents of the glass in his hand and stood up from his chair to leave.
Turning towards the workers, he said" Aap logo ko isse jo bhi saza deni hai woh de dijiye ga. "
Signalling to Robert to handle the matter, Raaghav made his way out.

Just as he was about to sit in the car, a man from among the workers came running  towards Raaghav, he was the same man who had informed, rather pleaded Raaghav to take action against Birju.
" Bohot bohot dhanyavaad kuwan sa!
Aap na hote toh yeh sahab aisi hi aapna dhos hum pe jamaye rakta, aise hi humare hisse ka anaj apne pass rakta. "
Raaghav just gave the worker a nod and sat in his black sleek car and drove away.

Birju, the man was the owner of the ration shop in the locality of those workers. Birju was blessed with riches and the blessings of  some politicians in that area. He would procure the ration from the government but never hand it over to the people in the locality. Sometimes..he used to give, but then the grains would be spoiled or other such issues.

To the workers, whose incomes were mere few ounces, taking away of the ration incentive, would mean that their families would have to sleep empty stomach.

On getting to know about this, Raaghav had surely made Birju realise, the importance of food.

But was Raaghav, really making people come on the good path through his unpredictable punishments or was he just getting into the bad books of some powerful people, only the future knew.

_________ ________ ________________________

If the chapters good ,please vote and comment! ✨
Love  love ❤