What Bring The Darkness

Comenzar desde el principio

Reiko/Yoshina: Hang out!!

After the exam is over, Reiko wants to bring the others for a hang out because she also taking a break from her tour for quite long time because she continue her idol job.

Hiro: It's been a while since I went to Akihabara.

Yuuto: Yeah, me too.

Reiko and Yoshina drag Hiro and Yuuto across the streets, looking all over Akihabara.

Yoshina: Hey, hey, what should we do here first?

Reiko: I want to look for a new clothes!

Yoshina: Me too, Reiko-nee!

Reiko/Yoshina: Let's gooo!

They quickly rush away, out of the view in an instant, leaving Hiro and Yuuto on their own.

Yuuto: They just left us... Unbelievable.

Hiro: What do you expect? They did that like all the time when we went here, when we go for a trip at Osaka, at Hokkaido, at Shinjuku and now here.

Yuuto: For the love of... Ughh... Women are troublesome.

Hiro: They still girls, not even close to be women yet.

Yuuto: So where do you think we should go?

Hiro: I heard SSSS.Gridman next edition is out.

Yuuto: Really? We've been waiting for that edition to come out! And after the exam, this is the perfect opportunity!

Hiro: Yeah!

They quickly get to the manga shop, trying to find the latest edition for the SSSS.Gridman. But they even went to other places where they can find what they wanted.

(Mall)

Walking around the mall area, Reiko and Yoshina have bought lots of new clothes, accessories, even manga and games.

Reiko: I can't believe that we bought so much.

Yoshina: Reiko-nee, you sure that we should just spend this much? After all, these are your father's money.

Reiko: Who cares. As long as we can have fun, we just spend as much as wanted~.

Yoshina: Right~.

They laugh when they agree much, as they continue to walk around the area. Though they didn't notice some guys watching them.

(Time Skip)

After walking around, Yuuto decide to go somewhere else first because he want to look for things he wanted. Hiro left alone as he walk around to look for Reiko and Yoshina.

Hiro: Where could've those two wondered off?

"Hey, hey, how about you hang out with us?"

Hiro: Hmm?

He turn aside and sees some guys "talking" to Reiko and Yoshina. They appear to be otaku, but they are pretty persuasive.

Reiko: Sorry, but we're kinda busy and I don't want to speak with just random people.

"But you're the Wondering Idol, Reiko-chan, right? Please, I'm a big fan of yours!"

"Me too! Please hang out with me!"

"No, me! I'm better than these guys!"

"Come on, let me hang with you! You're a big star!"

(A/N: These guys aren't jerks. They just stubborn fans.)