"Bahut old fashioned hai na." Ekaksh asked noticing her observing the house.

("It's a very old fascist, isn't it?")

"Haa..... I mean nahi.... it's beautiful." Simran stuttered.

"We all know it's old fashioned. How many times have we told Bhai to renovate it or at least change the furniture. But no. He doesn't listen to anyone." He complained.

"Nahi. It's...." Simran was saying when Abhay interrupted.

"Aap chinta mat kijiye. If you want, then we'll renovate the whole house as you want." Abhay told Simran.

("Don't you worry.)

"Wah Bhai, Aaj Tak humne kitni baar kaha ghar renovate karane ko. But hamari nahi suni aur bhabhi ko samne se bol rahe ho. Sahi hai Bhai. Sahi hai. Biwi biwi hoti hai."

("Wow brother, till date how many times have we asked to renovate the house. But you didn't listen to us. And now you are saying the same thing to sister-in-law. That's right brother.  Correct.  The wife is the wife after all.")

After the 'grah-pravesh' they were taken to the temple room where she lit diya and they prayed for the happy married life of the newly wedded couple.

Now, it was time for some fun rituals. As they came out of the temple room Ekaksh shouted, "Main bhabhi ki team mein." And stood beside Simran whereas Sonali shouted and stood beside Abhay.

("I am in sister-in-law's team.")

"Mami, can't we do the rest of the rituals tomorrow. I'm really tired." Abhay whined.

"Bhai, are you tired or saving your energy for ahem ahem." Ekaksh said to which both Abhay and Simran blushed.

"Achha chalo, finish these rituals fast then you guys can sleep or do whatever you want to." Ahana teased making the couple more red. Whereas Simran was shocked to see an elder person teasing them like that. As in her house, her parents were quite strict and never behaved so frankly even with her siblings.

("Okay let's go...")

They were asked to find a ring from the hazed milky water, which was won by Simran as Abhay was not at all interested in the game.

"Abhay, what did you do. You should have won at least one round. Now you have to listen to your wife all your life." Sonali said playfully.

"Aaj Tak apni marzi se hi toh jee raha tha. Ab inki marzi jeeunga." Abhay said with dreamy expressions which made Simran blush and others hooted.

("Till today, I was living as per my wish. Now I will live as per her wish.")

Next, they had to untie the thread on each other's wrist which was tied before the wedding. First Simran unties his thread using one hand only. Then Abhay.

Then Abhay had to find his name in Simran's mehendi for which he took twenty minutes. As he found the name everyone muttered "finally" and Aryaman said, "Ab bahut ho gya. Baccho ko aaram karne do aur hum sab bhi so jate hai."

("Enough is enough. Let the kids rest and we all go to sleep.")

"One minute papa, just one last thing." Ekaksh said then looked towards Abhay and Simran said, "Bhai, aapko khud bhabhi ko apne room mein leke Jana padega."

("Brother, you yourself will have to take sister-in-law to your room.")

"Haa, toh main hi lekar Jaa Raha hu." Abhay said and held Simran's hand but again stopped hearing Ekaksh.

("Yes, so I am only taking her.")

"Bhai, aise nahi. Bhabhi thak gayi hongi. Aap ko unki help karni chahiye." Ekaksh told.

("Brother, not like this. Sister-in-law must be tired. You should help her.")

"Kaise?" Now he was getting irritate.

("How?")

"Take her in the room. Carrying her in your arms."

"What!" came out as a whisper.

"What! What Bhai, pick your wife in your arms and take her to your room."

"But-" Before Abhay could say anything Ekaksh intervened.

"Ansh Bhai, say something na." Ekaksh said to Ekansh.

"Mujhe nahi pata. Mujhe toh neend aa rahi hai. Jaldi Karo Jo karna hai." Sleepy Ekansh said.

("I don't know. I am very sleepy. Do what you want to do quickly.")

"Tujhe neend ke alawa kuchh aata hai." Sonali whisper-yelled at him which he ignored because of his sleepiness.

("You know anything other than sleep.")

Abhay looked at Simran who was looking down. So without thinking anything. He picked her up bridal style making her squeal in surprise and others clapped like he did something great. Shaking his head on his crazy family. He started walking towards his room upstairs but stopped hearing Ekaksh.

"Bhai, keep your voices down. My room is beside yours and I don't want to hear something which could traumatize my innocent brain. And use protections." Ekaksh said loudly and Abhay and Simran blushed profusely.

Abhay opened the door with his back as they reached his room. The room was decorated beautifully with roses and balloons. 'LOVE' was written with roses on the floor and on the front wall with letter balloons.

Simran blushed and looked at him who was still standing with her in his arms and admiring the decoration

"Umm... please put me down." She said nervously suddenly remembering that it's their first night.

"Umm... sorry." He said and put her down on the bed.

That's it for today!!!

Tell me how it was!!!

Now Simran is with Abhay in his house. Finally away from those toxic people. 😌

What do you think the two people who always longed for parents love will get love from each other??

Will that be easy??

To know more keep reading #TenderTriflesofLove

Please read, vote and comment your precious views on the story 🙏🙏

Toodles!!!