Sly as a... Gormotti?

"So, we're going back to Argentum?" Nia asked. Rex nodded. "Yep. It's gonna be the easiest route to Indol. We hit Argentum first, transfer ships to Mor Ardain, then we take a couple days to rest and drop Iona off in Leftheria, before finally getting to Indol. Assuming everything goes according to plan, we should be in Indol in about a week, give or take. It would be easiest to go straight to Indol from here, but Uraya doesn't have a direct ship there, and neither does Argentum."

"We'll, sounds like we have a bit of a journey ahead of us." Gramps said.

"Meh-meh, Tora never been to Argentum before, very excited to see bustling Nopon economy!" He did a little happy dance. "Now, where boat to go to place?"

"Over there." Poppi pointed towards a boat. "Dock 4."

Upon approaching the ship, the Nopon recognized Rex. "Ah, friend Rex! Need to go to Argentum?"

"Hey Chonono! Yeah, we do. I have a few friends too, you wouldn't mind giving them a ride too, right?"

"As long as friends have funds. Chonono very pleased to see Rex with many friends, so give discount. 100G per passenger. Rex go free because friend is salvager."

"Fair enough." Rex said, forking over 500G. "Hop on guys!" Rex jumped onto the boat. "Chonono knows what he's doing! We'll be there in no time!"

"If you say so." Nia muttered, hoisting Iona up onto Dromarch and letting the tiger jump them both up. Poppi tossed Tora onto the boat before jumping up herself.

"Mehmeh! To Argentum we go!" Chonono yelled as he left the port, sailing out of Fonsa Myma.

...

"Aaaahhh..." Rex breathed in deeply. "Havent seen the Cloud Sea for a hot minute."

Chonono's boat sailed anything but smoothly over the rolling clouds, Rex hardly lost his footing after all the time he's spent on the sea, but the others didn't fare so well.

"Thought Chonono knew wha' he was doing!?" Nia shouted to Rex, holding onto his helmet for dear life, barely able to stand upright.

"He's not used to this many passengers!" Rex shouted back. "Normally he only has two, maybe three!" Rex stumbled as Nia slid into him more as Chonono went over another big wave. Dromarch firmly held Iona in his jaw like a cat would pick up a kitten by the scruff of its neck.

"Chonono appreciate if friends not slander his work!" The Nopon captain yelled.

...

"So I'll ask one more time before I skewer you, Nopon." A woman with long black hair demanded. "Where is our supplier?"

"Meh... Muimui take you to him. But Muimui never hear of this deal until now. You better not be planning anything bad against Mr. Bana!"

"We would never." A blonde man in red armour. "And the shipment doesn't have to be done yet, either. We're here for a while, and..." The blonde man gave a sidewards glance to his long black haired partner. "Mostly patient. We can wait a few days. Now where do we have to go?"

"Muimui take friends with. Come come."

"Yo, Akhos!? We're off to go seal our deal!" The blonde man shouted to his spectacles teammate. Akhos gave a dismissive wave from his position at a furniture store, trying to find a sturdy table.

"Sir, I don't understand why you want a table that can withstand a full-body slam, and I doubt any tables we have can take one, anyways." The shopkeeper muttered.

Akhos groaned. "One of my friends has some... anger problems, and tends to get physical and break things."

"Sir, if you're living in an abusive household, you should call the authorities and remove yourself from the situation." The shopkeeper said. "I can give you the proper contact info if you like?"