(Original Story) RWBY Homestay Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Y/n: What?

Ruby pulled off of Y/n's member before walking over to a hurdle and bending over it as she wiggled her ass at Y/n.

Ruby: You can have my pussy whenever you want~

Y/n started at Ruby's ass before walking close and shoving his member back in her as she let out a loud moan. Y/n leaned back and grab Ruby's ass to pull her in with each thrust as she began to moan from the pleasure.

Y/n: I'm actually having sex! How does coming to Beacon change my life this much?

Ruby: I'm actually having sex with Y/n! This is too good! I love Y/n!

Ruby began to move her hips into Y/n's thrust as he caught her hint and began to thrust faster so Y/n leaned forward and turned Ruby's head to his as she stuck her tongue out as both of them kissed each other. Y/n lifted Ruby's sports bra and her breasts fell out before Y/n started groping her while he started thrusting harder.

Ruby: Mm~ Y/n, I love you~ Stay with us forever~ I don't care if you have sex with more girls, but stay with me!~

As Ruby was yelling out, she didn't realize she had came twice already as Y/n's waist would smack into her ass while the tip of his member pushes against her womb.

Y/n: Ruby...I'm...

Ruby: Please~ Cum inside~ Make me yours!~

Y/n pushed his tip against her womb before it through as he dumped his cum into her. After he was finished cumming, Y/n pulled out of Ruby as she fell to the ground due to fatigue.

Y/n: Holy crap...We just did that...

Ruby: Yeah...

Y/n: We should get to class...

Ruby: Wanna clean up first? The changing rooms have showers.

Y/n: Good idea.

Ruby: Heh...Wanna join me? We can go another round~

Hearing that made Y/n's member throb with excitement as he looked away.

Y/n: If you'll have me...

Ruby: Hehe~

~Skip~

Both Ruby and Y/n made it to class and Glynda spotted the two.

Glynda: And where were you two? I know I gave you a job at putting the equipment away but it shouldn't have taken this long.

Y/n: Sorry, Ma'am. A piece of equipment fell on Ruby so I had her sit while I put everything away.

Glynda: I see...Are you alright, Ms. Rose?

Ruby: Yes, Ma'am.

Glynda: Good. Now, take your seats.

Y/n and Ruby walked over to their seats as Glynda began her lesson while Y/n's cum flowed out of Ruby and into her panties.

Ruby Rose: Innocence ruined

Pleasuring a cat

It was now free time as Y/n was seen in the library trying to find some books about Grimm. While Y/n was grabbing his books, he was pulled into a dark room before being pushed up against the door as someone's hands roamed his body while their tongue dragged up against his neck. Y/n was able to reach the lights as they turned on for him to see his mystery person was Blake.

Y/n: Blake?! What are you doing? 

Blake: Don't think I couldn't smell what you and Ruby were up to.

Y/n: I...have no idea what you're talking about?