22|𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴

"What do you think?" Ruby asked Mia who was helping her out with the winter formal dress shopping, she had a short red dress that reach down her knees, her back bare

"What do you think?" Ruby asked Mia who was helping her out with the winter formal dress shopping, she had a short red dress that reach down her knees, her back bare. "Nah, need a different color." Mia said as she passed Jack his bottle.

"Is Ash going?" Mia asked and Ruby nods through the curtains. "Yeah, but he said something about waiting for Fez to leave the house and he will make it back to the house." Ruby said putting on a dress number 5, she comes out.

"I kinda like this." She said showing Mia the black dress a part is some see through with her leg showing making her sister clap with a grin. "That's the one! Sexy and beautiful." Mia said taking a picture.

"I'll send this to Dom

"I'll send this to Dom." She said and Ruby nods looking at the mirror with a smile.

_____

"Let me get a picture! For the scrapbook." Mia said with a grin as she hands Jack to Brian and heads to their room looking for the camera. Ruby and Ash are by the door looking at each other with a smile looking at Mia who was now holding the camera.

"Dom will be happy!!" Mia said with a grin watching her little sister and Ash kiss, it was strange to see the boy in a tuxedo always seeing him in baggy clothes that were big for him or loose.

"See you guys later." Ruby said as they head out passing her car keys to Ash who was going to drive them to the school.

"Are you sure he will be fine?" She asked one they hit the road seeing her boyfriend look at his phone every now and then. Ash told her about Fez going to a doctors house to get the money they lost after getting police called on them for drugs which they had to drain all of it in the toilet.

Ruby offered to give them some money but Fez told her no to keep it just in case.

"I know he will, promise." Ash said holding her hand as they parked in the parking lot. "Let's just enjoy the dance, besides if he needs help we'll have our phone close to us." He said putting his phone inside his pocket and Ruby nods putting her phone inside her bra.