05| 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯

"There's no "wax on,wax off" with drifting

"There's no "wax on,wax off" with drifting." Ruby said as they stood on the mountain far away from the people and any police coming here which Ashtray had found.

"Learn by doing it." Ruby said as she looks at Ashtray with a smile as they stood with the car Ashtray will be using which was the one that Ruby had won against the boy in the race.

"The first drifters invented drifting in the mountains by feeling it." Ruby said coming around the car as Ashtray gets on the driver seat ready to learn. "So feel it." Ruby said as she looks at him leaning on the window, Ashtray looks at her for a moment and nods.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll do good, you seem to pick up things really fast." Ruby said with a smile as she steps back and watched Ashtray nod and starts his training.

Ruby watched him go doing okay, he was doing good until he drifted a little bit early making Ashtray stop in front of her as she eat a bag of chips.

"Again." Ruby said and Ashtray sighs and takes the car for another spin.

________

"How much do you have on this backpack?" Ruby asked as she was the one holding the backpack as she and Ashtray walked through crowd sealing drugs, well Ashtray was and Ruby was just holding the money for him.

"Enough to pay off our mortgage." Ashtray said as he takes out some couple of bags and hands it to a guy taking the money from his hand.

"Hey, hey, not on my watch." Ashtray said as another guy was gonna leave without paying and Ashtray kicked his legs as the guy drops to the ground.

"I'll take that." Ashtray said as he takes the right amount of money that was supposed to be his. "Pleasure doing business, I'll make sure that Fez knows about this." Ashtray said as they walked away from the guy.

"That was cool." Ruby said with a laugh as they walked out of the party and head back home.

"Yeah." Ashtray said with a grin making her nod.

________

Ashtray was driving again and drifts a little bit late from the mountain as he stops in front of Ruby who was seated on the car with a basket of food.

"We'll try one more time but take a break first, I've made us some food." Ruby said as she takes out two plates that were cover and two sodas. Ashtray gets out of the car and sits beside her taking the plate from her hands.

"What is this called?" Ashtray asked as he takes a bite from the food.

"It's my specialty, Red enchiladas has cheese on the inside." Ruby said and Ashtray nodded with a smile first the first time in his life he eats something that's made from home, home made food.