CHARACTER PROFILE

NAME: Riley Smith

AGE: 20

PORTRAYED BY : Bethany Joy Lenz

FAMILY : MR AND MRS SMITH(ADOPTED PARENTS) ETHAN(ADOPTED BROTHER) LAUREN AND BRAD(BIOLOGICAL PARENTS) LOU CARPENTER(MATERNAL GRANDFATHER) KATHY CARPENTER(MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER) DOUG WILLIS(PATERNAL GRANDFATHER) PAM WILLIS(PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER) TERESA WILLIS(STEPMOTHER) MATT TURNER(STEPFATHER) PAIGE SMITH(OLDER FRATERNAL TWIN SISTER) AMBER IMOGEN AND PIPER(YOUNGER HALF SISTERS) NED MASON JOSH AND BAILEY( YOUNGER HALF BROTHERS) LILY GRACE SMITH(BABY DAUGHTER 1 MONTH OLD)

Career: Waitress and University student(studying sports medicine)

Hobbies: Baking singing and reading

INFORMATION

Riley is the younger Fraternal twin sister of Paige Smith and the second daughter of Lauren Carpenter and Brad Willis. She was given shortly after she was born and adopted by the Smith Family, she was given everything she could ever want except what she and her sister Paige wanted most living parents. When Riley was 18 she fell in love with a good man named Caleb and they dated for two years when Riley was 19 she found out that she was pregnant and Caleb proposed but shortly before the baby was born Caleb was in a car accident and he was killed leaving Riley devastated thankfully she had her sister Paige to help her a month after the accident Riley gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who was given the name Lily Grace but it was when their birth father BRAD arrived at the house of her adopted parents they decide to follow him back to his hometown and there Paige bonds with their birth mother Lauren while Riley bonds with BRAD and his family. Riley enrolled at the local university to continue her Medical degree all the while taking care of her daughter but it is when she meets Mark Brennan does things behind to change for the better but how will Brad and Lauren react when they learn that both of their daughters have found them but they also have a granddaughter. Riley has long blonde hair and brown eyes.