Chapter Twelve : The Dance

ReadingLovesMe2: This chapter is for you! :)))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve   :            The Dance

I looked elegant and like a full grown woman in my dress. It was pink and the cloth was made from an expensive material. I also wore my silver stilettos. James and I decided that we would meet together on the gym, it's where the dance party would be held.

" Mom.. I'll go ahead.My date's waiting. "  I hollered from outside.

" Can I ask who's your date honey? " 

" Uhmm..my brother. " I said stupidly. 

Mom wont be angry for james being my date. She would be more glad because she knew that it's her son, my brother. She is sure nothing is going to happen to me.

Mom went out the door staring weirdly at me.

Huh?

" you brother? James? Are you joking me or something? "

I decided to tell Mom that James isnt my date. I know she's gonna blow up. I was thinking wrong and I was stupid to tell he the truth.

" Chrisle, I'm asking you a question. "

" Oh Mom. Sorry. It's Louis. My classmate. Bye. " I said and ran to Yancy.

I lifted the hem of my dress so I wont step on it and tripped. 

I realized my eyes were watery.

I was crying.

but, why the hell?

it hit me.

James and I were forbidden to be together, because we were siblings. He's my older brother and I'm her younger sister. It like adding x to y and getting a question mark. And also, Im getting impatient and impatient. I want the world to know that my brother and I were in love with each other. But it can't be. 

I realized I was on the school gate now. So I went inside and headed my way to the gym.

I bumped into Adele, the school bitch.

" Sorry Adele. "

Adele rolled her eyes as she put her hands on her hips.

" Hey Kirth. Where's your date? "

Did uhm..

WHy is she even talking to me?. She dont even fight with me.

" He's inside. " I gestured to the gym.

" Oh. By the way, your brother just kissed me! " Adele exclaimed in a very girly manner. My eyes bulge, my heart hammering my ribs. I felt my eyes began to water again. My vision blurred and the next thing I knew, Adele was on the ground cluthing her nose bleeding, blood flowing form her nostrils. 

" What's your problem? " She spat at me.

" That's what you get for flirting with my brother! " I shouted at her, turned away from her and ran fastly towards the gym.

I spotted James, his head down and he was looking guilty.

The gym was filled with food, chairs, lights, and students like me dancing on the dancefloor.

I strutted towards my lover, and my brother as my eyes were wet with tears and rage was boiling inside me.

" You kissed Adele?! Is that true? " I yelled.

SOme of the dancers looked weirdly at me and rolled their eyes away. But I just ignored them.

" No! She was the one who kissed me first! Not me! " he said softly.

I looked away as I cried harder.

' What the FUCCK! "  I yelled and Trina, my best friend came running at me.

" Chris, what's wrong? What happened? ": She bombarded me with questions.

I didnt answer her but I just slumped into her arms.

It still pained me to know that James had kissed someone or its the other way around. This cant be happening again. 

trina made me calm down and I noticed the glares I have been receiving from Adele's classmates. They must have already found her bleeding.

" Hey you bitch! " Adele's high pitched voice sounded from behind me. I turned around and saw her face white and clean as paper.

" What did you do to her Chris? " James asked, a little annoyed.

Since when did he became like that? Shit. 

" I punched her nose. " I replied glaring at him sharply.

I saw James smiled and I looked away. I can't be carried away with those charming smiles of his. I can't be weak in front of these people.

" yes bitch! What do you want? " I yelled back to Adele.

" I will prove to you that your brother likes me! " Adele said as she stomped over to James.

I raised my brows and saw James expression hardened.

When Adele took hold of his shoulders, he yanked 'em off and Adele's face whitened. Her expression was unreadable.

" Get off me Adele. You're not worthy of touching me. And besides, there's only one girl who can touch me. " James spat at her.

The wieight had been lifted off from my shoulders and I felt myself grin. Trina steadying me. I told my friend that Im okay and that she can go back to her partner and continuee their dance, Trina agreed and I thanked her.

Adele, speechless, walk away from us and went away with her friends who began to flirt again with other boys. Boys who looked like shit. huh.

" Chris. " James mouthed.

I faced him, glowering.

" Oh please, stop that. It would ruin your beauty. " 

I blushed and I giggled.

James smiled at me. 

" You know you looked like Aphrodite. Goddess of Love and Beauty. " James said. Here he was again, kidding m like a little kid.

I snorted and I felt James hand on my shoulder, when I turned around..my lips crashed into his and then, public or without public he kissed me gently. The crowd started murmuring, gasping, whooping, and saying some unintelligible words.

When we pulled away, I glared evilly into those who were watching us. They were all speechless.

" Care to dance with me, love? " James asked smoothly.

I offered my hand to him and he took it., Then he led me to the dance floor.

And then...

We began to dance in our own..snowglobe..

----

forgive me for not uploading. but hopefully, you will like this chappie. :)