❤︎Could've Been❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

(Y/n outfit)

"Y/n your on in 5" a stage member said as they walked past my dressing room, 'where the hell is he?' I thought to myself. Me and my 'bestfriend' are supposed to performing our song together while I'm tour, I am having a concert in nyc and he was supposed to be here to perform with me.

"Y/n 2 more minutes until your on" the stage member walked passed again. "Fuck" I whispered, if he is not here by the time his part is here this would mess up. "Y/n your on" the stage member walked passed again, "Here it goes" I said while getting up.

I walked out onto the stage and the fans started going crazy. "Hey my babies" I said into the mic, "Just to inform you a certain someone might not be here today" I said and the crowd was saying 'awww' in a sad way.

"I know, I know but let's get on with the show" I said and the music started playing.

Ddot pov

"Yo ma where tf you at?" I asked my girl because I'm sitting infront of her hotel that she was staying in, "Hold-d on bab-by" she said. 'Was she moaning?' I thought to myself, then I heard grunts, groans and clapping sounds. 'Ik this bitch ain't cheatin on me' I thought, I heard moaning and that's when I knew she was cheating on me.

"You know what fuck you and fuck the nigga dats fucking you we're done" I said as I hung up and drove to the place where me and y/n are supposed to be being our song.

Y/n pov

A couple of hours later

"Ight yll ready for this song" I said as the crowd got hype, they was screaming 'yea' or 'just play the song already'. "Ight dj play the song" I said, 'Well damn he ain't here to sing his part' I thought as the song started to play.

(Y/n part '🎶' ddot part '🎵')

🎶:Somebody give me, uh
🎶:Somebody tell me the answers
🎶:Me and you, isn't the answer, uh
🎶:Me and you isn't
🎶:Maybe I'm tellin' myself that
🎶:But there ain't nothing that'll change that
🎶:What good would it be, if I knew how you felt about me? (yeah)

🎶:It could've been right but I was wrong
🎶:Only think 'bout you when I'm alone
🎶:Part of me that cared just know it's gone
🎶:And I know, that I can't, get caught up

🎶:We could've been and we tried to pretend
🎶:Every now and again
🎶:We don't dream about, don't think about what
🎶:We could've been, though I'm holding again
🎶:'Cause I know in the end
🎶:You dream about, I think about what
🎶:We could've been, we could've been, yeah
🎶:We could've, damn

🎶:Remember?
🎶:Remember the night in Miami
🎶: time you put your arms around me
🎶:I'm up reminiscin' (ooh yeah)
🎶:Thinking 'bout you isn't helping
🎶:Thinking 'bout you doesn't tell me
🎶:What good it would do, if I decide to face the truth

🎶:It could've been right but I was wrong
🎶:Only think 'bout you when I'm alone
🎶:You only hit me up when she's not home
🎶:And that's why, I can't, get caught up

🎶:We could've been and we tried to pretend
🎶:Every now and again
🎶:We don't dream about, don't think about what
🎶:We could've been, though I'm holding again
🎶:'Cause I know in the end
🎶:You dream about, I think about what
🎶:We could've been, we could've been
🎶:We could've, we could've been
🎶:Oh we could've been, we could've been

🎶:Yeah, we could've been
🎶:Woah, ooh
🎶:What, ooh ohh

🎵:Ay

I heard the crowd cheering louder than before so I looked back to see what they were looking at. When I looked back it was ddot, 'He made it' I thought to myself. He walked up to me while sing his part and he grabbed my hand and intertwined them while looking at me.

🎵:What we could've been
🎵:What we should've been
🎵:If I wasn't, if I wasn't-
🎵:With somebody, if you gotta hide it 🎵:What's the point of trying?
🎵:I ain't just your friend, no, what's the point of lying?
🎵:Tryna sell a story ain't nobody buyin'
🎵:Look me in my eyes, don't that feel nice?
🎵:Why should it end? Baby I could've been
🎵:I could've been him, more than your friend
🎵:Just say where and when, where to make a trip
🎵:Baby make a wish, be the one I'm with
🎵:Should've been a-, should've, could've, would have been, ay
🎵:Yeah I would have been
🎶:(damn)
🎵:Yeah I would have been
🎶:(yeah)

🎶:Damn, damn (could've been)
🎶:Yeah, we could've been (oh no)

Once the song was done me and ddot was still looking at each other, we placed our mic's on the floor. "Why were you late?" I asked him, "I went to go pick up my girl" he said. 'Oh😕' I thought to myself, "But just to find out she was cheating on me" he said. "Why would she cheat on you, how could she cheat on you" I said.

"You treated her right and well just to turn around and get cheated on, you don't deserve that. You deserve so much more and better" I said while grabbing his face, "Yea I do deserve so much more and better, I deserve you y/n. You are so much more and better" he said before kissing me.

I was shocked at first but then kissed back. "I like you y/n and I should've realized you where better at loving me then her so will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, "Yes ill be your girlfriend ddot" I said before kissing him again.

Ddot picked up the mic, "I know yll are probably confused on why I kissed y/n, my bestfriend aka my now girlfriend. Well it's because I found out my ex cheated on me before I got here and when I was on my way here I realized y/n loved me more than anyone and I've had feelings for y/n a while now" he said. "So when we put I mic's down we was talking as yll saw and then yll saw my kiss her then I confused then I asked her to be my girl and she said yes and then she kissed me, so now we're dating" he said then picked me up and spun us around.