❤︎Crazy Fans❤︎ Dd

Y/n pov

Dd said we were going shopping to buy about 10-25 jackets, and I and him would sign them and throw the jackets one at a time to the crowd.

After buying the jackets and signing them, we made it to his show, and the arena was packed. We were backstage waiting for the show to start.

"Yea signed the jackets already?" Jay asked, "Yea" dd said. A stage member came by saying they could start the show now so him and jay left to go to the stage with their friends.

In the middle of the show, dd called me out onto the stage. I had the bags with the jackets in them in my hands, "Ight yll me and y/n signed 20 jackets, we gonna give them out to yll" dd said grabbing one of the jackets then threw in to the crowd.

After we gave out most of the jackets

It was one more left, and jay threw it. It landed where a group of girls were, they started tugging on the jacket and started semi fighting. Some people backed up away from them while other formed a circle and started recording.

Dd and a couple of body guards went to go break up.

Dd pov

I took a couple of body guards with me to break up this fight over a jacket. We got to where they were, the bodyguards pulled the girls away from each other. While I grabbed the girl that was on the ground, once I pulled her. She hugged me and thanked me, I looked over and y/n, and she just smiled and nodded her head.

Ion do that friendly with other girls, but y/n said it was ok, so I hugged her back. I decided to take up to the stage with me.

Y/n pov

Dd and the bodyguards were walking back to the stage with the girl that got into the fight. Once they got on stage dd brung the girl to me, I gave her a hug and told her, sorry about the fight. She said it was ok, I examined her face and only saw that she had a cut on her lip. "Here about about I give you my jacket and glasses," I said while taking off my jacket that I had on and signed it along with the white glasses I had on.

She got excited and started tearing up. She gave me a hug, and I hugged her back. "Maybe we should hang out sometime. You seem pretty cool," I said while handing her the jacket and glasses.

She nodded her head repeatedly while tears were running down her face. I gave her another hug while wiping the tears off her face.

Dd walked over to us and asked it the girl was ok, I said yea, and he went back to performing while me and the fan went backstage to talk more.

Once the show was over, I gave the girl my number, and then she left. Dd came backstage and laid down on me, "Dd get up, you're all sweaty," I said. "Nah, I'm good," he said, I tried to push him off but couldn't.

"David, get off the girl. You're squashing her," someone said while pushing dd off me, "Ma really," he said while getting up off the floor. "Yes, really," his mom said, "Thank you, Mama osama," I said while hugging her. "No problem, baby," she said while kissing my forehead.

We all left the arena and went out to eat. After we ate we went back to the hotel to get some sleep before we had to travel to the next city.