❤︎Room Arrangement❤︎ Edot

*Short Chapter*

Edot pov

I woke up first, and I went to go do my morning routine. After I did my morning routine, I went to the guest room. "Yo mh," I whispered while shaking notti, dd and ddot. They rubbed their eyes, then looked at me.

"Can yll help me surprise y/n?" I asked them, and they nodded their heads, then went to go do their morning routine.

I went back to my and y/n's room, I picked her up but also made sure not to wake her up. I went to the guest room and laid her back down, I went to my room, and we started to rearrange my room.

After rearranging the room

"You think she'll like it?" Ddot asked. "Yea, she would, "Yea she would" notti said. We all yawned since we've been up since 6 am, and it was now 11 am. I went to go get y/n and put her back in our room. After that, the boys went back to the guest room and went to sleep then I laid down beside y/n and went to sleep.

Y/n pov

I woke up, feeling an arm rapped around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and then sat up, I let out a yawn. I looked around to see our room rearrange with the baby stuff in here, I looked over to see edot sleep.

I went to the guest room and saw the boys sleeping too. "Ma, come lay back down," I heard edot say from behind me, "When did you rearrange the room?" I asked as we walked back to our room.

"We did it when you were sleeping," he said while laying back down. "I would've woken up with the noise," I said while laying down.

"I moved you to the guest room before we started, then moved you back in here once we finish," he said. "Well, thank you, edot," I said, "No need to thank me for doing something for our child," he said, then kissed me. I kissed him back, and then we went back to sleep.

 I kissed him back, and then we went back to sleep

(The room)