Chris scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You think you're funny aren't you?" He shoved me on the ground. Chris was visibly upset at this.

"Don't hurt her!"

"On the contrary, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." He unzipped his pants and shoved my face towards it. I wasn't disgusted, i mean I'd fucked it before but i didn't want to do it in front of CK.

Ironic, right?

"Come on, give your little affair a nice show." He stood up, allowing Chris to see him shove his flaccid cock inside my mouth. Chris swallowed nervously. "Suck."

I started sucking on it gently, only to not choke on it. Or at least pretend to choke. A measly 4 inches could get the job done, but not enough to gag me the way Chris was last night.

He groaned loudly. Chris seemed uncomfortable at this. "Can we just go...?"

Please.

"No, not till i finish. Come on." He tore off my clothes. I covered my chest instinctively, which in hindsight, both men had seen my breasts before, why hide them now? "I've got a better idea. Why don't you be a good little cheating whore and give him some pleasure too?"

I unzipped chris' shorts awkwardly. He looked me in the eye, making this situation a lot worse. I took his cock out of his boxers, allowing my husband to see why I'd cheated. He seemed visibly upset at the simple fact Chris had a bigger cock and decided to force my head on it to not see it anymore. "Suck him!"

I started sucking Chris off willingly. Chris seemed to relax and ease into it as I began to lick and suck it, feeling it hardening in my mouth. "Fuck!"

I felt a finger inside me. I squeaked and jumped, turning to see my husband jerking off as I gave Chris a blowjob. "Give a warning, asshole!" I whined.

"That's no way to talk to your husband!" He slapped my ass, hard. Chris grinned. "That's right, get into it Kratt. Watch me ravage your little slut."

Chris rolled his eyes. He slipped it in from behind. Sure, i could feel it in there, but i wanted Chris inside me, i wanted to feel Chris stretching me out and pulsating in me.

My thoughts must've been making me wet, as he started thrusting. "fuck, you haven't been this tight since the night i took your virginity." He smirked at Chris. Chris looked like he wanted to laugh. Oh how ego bursting would it be to know I lied? That Chris was the man who took my virginity at the age of 15 in our old treehouse? I started going deeper on Chris.

He groaned loudly. "Fuck Viv.."

I started to fake moan so my husband could hurry up and cum, but Chris seemed to be enjoying my moans, no matter how exaggerated.

"That's it, you like it when I fuck you huh? You missed me, and that's why you went with him." I pulled away from Chris' cock with a pop. I turned to him.

"No, not really." I continued sucking him off. He got angry and continued pounding.

"Calm down Brandon." Chris smirked. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"You shithead."

Chris chuckled and stroked my hair.

"I've had enough of her talking." He pulled out and slammed into my mouth again. Chris had free reign of me and slipped himself in. He started thrusting gently, speeding up only when he felt it was needed.

"Pleasure," He smirked, thrusting between every word, "is a partner thing. Both equally get something out of it. For example, I bang your smokin wife, she gets the dick she deserves. Or simply said, she cums, i cum." He winked as he continued to thrust. I was eagerly listening to Chris destroy him, simply just casually sucking on him. I'd become so accustomed to it during our first few months of a relationship it had become to me pretending it was a tasteless ice pop.

Chris was relentlessly pounding as well, but in a way where he and I both got pleasure.

"Chris!" I whined.

"Keep moaning his name bitch and watch!" He was getting jealous. I knew he'd really blow his top if Chris was the one to make me cum. So i decided to start thrusting back against him. Chris gripped onto my hips as he thrusted, forgetting his insults.

"CK!" I moaned. Chris started thrusting harder. "CK!" I cried out into his dick. Brandon couldn't lie, his hard cock wasn't hiding the fact he was fully erect at the sight of him being cucked.

"Who's the little bitch now huh?" Chris took notice. "You like watching this? You want to see your beautiful wife get fucked huh?"

"Shut up." He frowned.

Chris pulled me up on him, sitting me on his lap. He started bouncing me on him, in such a way Brandon could see my body as Chris groped it and fucked me like a toy. He grumbled and sat down. I decided to make shit worse for him and started letting out my moans. Only this time, it was obvious they were real. "Come on baby, be nice." Chris groaned in my ear, leading my hand towards my husband's dick. I started rubbing it, watching him stare at my breasts bouncing.

"I should've made you get implants."

Before i protested, Chris had a response. "Her tits are perfect. I don't know how much bigger you want them. Appreciate what you've got or lose it." He winked and started kissing and suckling on my breasts. I moaned softly, letting Chris nibble and leave more hickies on my body. I could feel Chris pulsing inside me. I knew his point was soon. I started rubbing Brandon off faster so they could at least finish at the same time, bouncing on Chris as i did so. Chris grasped my hips tightly, digging his fingers in as he thrusted.

"Fuck!" Brandon cummed on my hand. I was quite disappointed. I expected a nice cumshot, but it practically just dribbled out. Maybe i was covering it? No. I moved my hand, hoping it would help but it just poured out. Brandon's not old, he's forty one. I'm barely twenty three as is Chris. I guess he wastes all his good ones with random women. It didn't hurt, i was just disappointed. Try and be the bigger man and you can't be bothered to produce one cumshot worthwhile.

Chris, on the other hand, he's quite the bull. He wasn't getting exhausted.  "Oh god!" He groaned. I felt his hot cum spurt into me, shooting out inside. I whined in pleasure as i felt it mix with my fluids. He stayed still for a minute to catch his breath, panting.

"Clean us up." He demanded. Chris shrugged.

"I can get us a towel."

"Why? We've got a pretty little mouth here." He stroked my cheek and brought me down to his cock. I started licking up his cum, coating it with what was on my hand. Chris grabbed a napkin to clean up but Brandon stopped him. "don't. Let her." I swallowed his cum unwillingly and moved onto Chris.

"You don't have to-"

"You do." Brandon frowned. Chris rolled his eyes as i started to clean him up. I was exhausted, admittingly. I wanted to go back to bed.

I cleaned him up as well and sat down between them. It was awkwardly silent. "Expect divorce papers in a few weeks." He dressed and left.

Chris stroked my cheek. I figured this would happen. I don't know why I'm so hurt by this. I guess it's my aknowledged fact that he got to sleep with everyone he wanted and the one time i do something, it's grounds for immediate divorce. Chris helped me dress and grab my things after he dressed as well. He kissed me gently, wiping my tears of frustration. "Hey, he's an ass."

I nodded and got up, walking away with Chris. I felt a little bad. I could feel his seed running down me again. "Love you." He smiled.

"Love you, too." I smiled a bit at him.