Episode 7 Game over

Start from the beginning

Tsume " see he's still alive and kicking. "

Just then his elbow began changing into a stony gray color and cracking revealing skin and eventually muscle. He then pushed the villain away and jumped backwards, as the villains charged towards him he began fighting again. Suddenly the giant creature that was standing near shigeaki only seconds ago appeared behind Aizawa and threw him to the ground beating him repeatedly.

Izuku " --No, Mr. Aizawa..."

I looked away in terror shielding my eyes before I heard a nerve-breaking crack I looked over and Aizawa's broken arm was in the crouched beasts hand and Aizawa was a bloody pulp on the floor.

[Nomu shrieks]

The beast began twisting Aizawa's arm before it snapped again and Aizawa let out a blood curdling yell. Aizawa turned his head and tried erasing it's quirk but the beast pushed it's arm down and snapped Aizawa's other arm, he then picked up his head and slammed it into the ground.

Mineta " no... No! I can't watch this anymore. We should be getting out of here super-fast, shouldn't we?"

Tsu " Ribbit."

Tsume " we can't just leave him here!"

Suddenly the warp villain appeared next to the hand villain.

Warp villain " Tomura Shigaraki."

Shigaraki " Kurogiri, did you manage to kill Thirteen?"

Kurogiri " the rescue hero is out of commission. But there were students I was unable to disperse and one of them got outside of the facility."

Shigaraki" Huh?!"

Shigaraki began to scratch his neck wildly before it started bleeding.

" Kurogiri... You fool... If you weren't are warp gate, id tear apart every last atom in your body."

He then stopped scratching and let his arms down.

" There's no way we can win if dozens of pros show up to stop us. It's game over. Back to the title screen. And I was looking forwards to finishing this today. Damn it. Let's go home."

Mineta " huh? Did I hear that right? Did he say they're gonna leave?"

Tsu " that's what it sounded like to me."

Tsume " ditto"

Mineta " Yes! That's amazing! We're safe and we don't have to fight."

Tsu " Uh, yeah. But..."

He then leaped over and hugged Tsu making her uncomfortable.

She then dunked him underwater.

Tsume ( pervert!)

Tsu " I have a real bad feeling about this, guys."

Izuku " it seems weird that they'd retreat at this point, even if help is on the way."

Shigaraki " Oh, before we leave, let's make sure the symbol of Peace is broken."

He turned his head towards us staring into our souls.

"Let's wreck his pride."

He shot forwards, his hand outstretched, and he reached for Tsu his hand connecting with her face.

Shigaraki " you really are so cool..."

I looked back to Aizawa his bloodied face staring at Shigaraki, quirk activated.

"Eraser Head."

The beast then raised Aizawa's head and slammed it on the ground.

I jumped out of the water and reached up my leg and slammed it into his arm sending it into the ground as Izuku lunged forwards fist reared back.

Izuku " You! Let her go! Now! Smash!"

A giant blast of wind and water flew at us, As the wind cleared I saw Izuku's fist against the monster beasts stomach unfazed.

Shigaraki " you're pretty powerful. This "smash" of yours... Are you one of All Mights disciples? Doesn't matter. I'm done with you now."

He twisted his hand out of my talon and grabbed my leg Disintegrating the skin and muscle off.

Tsume " AHHHHHH!"

Suddenly the beast grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled it closer reading his fist. Tsu shot out her tongue reaching for midoriya before the U.S.J's doors burst open and a large fog of smoke flew out.

Mineta " Look, we're saved!"

Tsu " Ribbit."

Izuku " He's here... All Might..."

Shigaraki " Ah. Looks like our games getting a "continue." "