Episode 6 Encounter with the unknown

????" The only real hero's I see are thirteen and eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we received from UA, all might should be here as well."

Tsume ( what! These guys got a schedule from our school?!)

Aizawa " so you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

????" Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

Aizawa's scarf than stretched and flew around.

Tsume ( no way this can't be happening! We have to go. We have to escape!)

Kirishima " What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility thus secure?"

Yaoyorozu" yeah, thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen " Good question. I'm not sure."

Todoroki " Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, Then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking there presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

Tsume " i heard them...there after all might."

[Students gasp]

Aizawa" Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming out normal communications, too. Kamanari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

" Yes sir."

Izuku " what're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

Aizawa" You can't be a pro if you only got one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."

He then jumped down and began running along the ramp scarf in hand.

Shooting squad A" Shooting squad. Take your aim!"

Shooting squad c " Didn't our Intel say it was just gonna be Thirteen and All Might out here? Who's that?"

Shooting squad B." Don't recognize him, but if he thinks he can take us down easy, he's dead.

Shooting squad " let's gun him down!"

Aizawa's quirk then activated nullifying there Quirks, he then wrapped them up in his scarf fliating them high and slammed them into each other. Other villains began charging at him and he wiped the floor with all of them.

Thirteen " Eraser heads got this. Now let's get you all to safety."

We all then began running towards the exit.

Izuku " he's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him."

Tsume " yeah he's incredible but we have more important things right now."

Izuku " but-"

Iida " this is no time for analyzing. We have to go!"

We all then ran to the others. Suddenly a purple void formed and the purple portal villain appeared.

????" There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this Haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for all might the symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."