The animal she was playing with had a klovoc flower in its mouth. It hopped around her legs before taking off and sprinting away. Rory followed and ran after it.

Decha had a bad feeling about the scene. In his mind, Rory wasn't supposed to be doing any type of activity that promoted physical exertion. So he went after her. He jumped over patches and forced himself through a bush to cut corners to get closer to her.

When he neared, he could hear Rory's heavy pants. Decha snagged his arm around her waist and raised her off the grass. A small yelp escaped her as Decha placed her beside him gently.

"Are you crazy?" Decha hissed. "You know you're not supposed to be running around like this! Are you trying to get sick?"

Rory's heavy breathing softened as she studied Decha. There was a gentle breeze that brushed his black hair softly. The scar made him look more mysterious. "You're quite handsome," Rory stated.

"Thank you?" Decha raised a brow at her. "We have to figure out where we are so we can get back home." Decha looked at his wrist, but he realized that his wristwatch device wasn't there. None of his tools were.

How was he going to figure out a way home without a map?

"Shite," Decha growled and let his hands fall to his sides. He wondered how the heck he got into this predicament.

"What are you looking for?"

"My watch, it's gone."

"You seem... lost."

Decha froze and looked at Rory. What did she mean by that? Without any navigation, they both were stuck here. "And aren't you?" Decha scoffed.

"No, my house is over there." Rory pointed in the opposite direction of where he had walked up the hill.

"Your house?"

"The place where I live,"

"I know what a house is, Rory," Decha sneered, "You don't live here... whatever this place is! Let's just try to find resources to make a compass. I can get us back home when I know where I'm going."

"Sir, please excuse my unfamiliarity, but how do you know my name?" Rory frowned and took a step away from him.

"What?"

"We just met..."

"I assure you, we didn't." Decha snickered. Then he placed his hands on her head. "Are you sick or something?"

"You're acting like you know me," Rory blinked at him, confused. "How did you end up in my field? Did someone send you here to buy flowers?"

"Buy flowers? What? Rory, don't play games with—" Decha saw Rory's blank expression and stopped talking. Her eyes kept narrowing, showing that she didn't recognize him. Did she lose her memory too? "You don't know who I am? At all?"

"Nope," Rory emphasized on the p. "Maybe you're an old customer?"

Decha was perplexed. Before he could respond, the small puppy from early came running back and barked at him. "Go away, mutt," Decha frowned and waved the dog off.

Rory smiled and picked the puppy up and took the klovoc flower out of his mouth. "I'll offer you the deal of a lifetime. How about 12 klovocs for 150 Tekels. I'll even throw in an extra one for free."

"I'm not here to buy flowers,"

"Ah, you must be hard to bargain with. Okay, that's fine. How about 24 flowers for 200 Tekels? I'll even make a bouquet for you to give to someone you love."